The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hotel Update:

Right, they can't get the web method to work so the hotel is stating in order to get this discount we need to make a group reservation.

This will involve booking the rooms and paying 30% for confirmation, the rest has to be paid one month before arrival.

30 Double Rooms for 2 nights will cost €3,900 (£3,354) 30% of that is €1,170 (£1,006).

Branners, Chris, Johnny, Mods - How would be the best way to do this? Setup a shop again?

Edited by Abz
Dan pointed out my stupidity! (see edit history)

Hotel Update:

Right, they can't get the web method to work so the hotel is stating in order to get this discount we need to make a group reservation.

This will involve booking the rooms and paying 30% for confirmation, the rest has to be paid one month before arrival.

30 Double Rooms will cost €1,950 (£1,677) 30% of that is €585 (£504).

Branners, Chris, Johnny, Mods - How would be the best way to do this? Setup a shop again?

You'd need to double that cost tho Abz as were stating 2 nights. Shop might be a good idea, might be worth keeping it in Euro's if thats possible, incase exchange rates fluctuate. So, 130euro's per ticket :)

You'd need to double that cost tho Abz as were stating 2 nights. Shop might be a good idea, might be worth keeping it in Euro's if thats possible, incase exchange rates fluctuate. So, 130euro's per ticket :)
Very good point Dan! I thought it looked a little cheap! :D

I have amended my post now.

Hotel Update 2

The manager will now hold the booking for me until the end of Feb without the deposit.

Though he advised the sooner he has the deposit the better, I gave him a ETA of 2 weeks.

Also advised he has booked 30 rooms and has only 20 left, so we need to let him know ASAP if we need more rooms.

Abz :)

My girlfriend earlier said to me how she's going to need to buy another suitcase lol, I said we're only going for a couple of nights so only need a bag :D Anyway where would she put a suitcase? The boot's tiny and meant for the aerotop roof!! Doesn't she know anything? :rolleyes: And no there's no room on the back seats for a stupid big suitcase for couple of nights away.... Bless her, I love that girl but she is funny :D

My girlfriend earlier said to me how she's going to need to buy another suitcase lol, d

Hold that bag order, we are going to have Dragonball holdalls for sale in the shop pretty soon, so dont go buying some expensive thing with wheels when you can have a great holdall for your girlfriend's smalls.

Any idea when the shop will be live Branners

We will unfortunately have 2 shops. There is the event shop where you can buy your tickets for this great event, and then the clothing shop which is hosted by the clothing people. The site goes live very soon, I am then buying 3 items to check the quality of the finished goods, we then throw that open to all of you to buy mkivsupra.net clothing. We then get them to create a sub shop for dragonball.

So normal clothing in about 2 weeks time, and dragonball stuff in about a months time. Less options for DB stuff, but will include t-shirts, hoodies and the holdall.

Free stickers will also be provided to all people booked on the event, and a big rear screen sticker might also be available. All in about 1 months time.

We will unfortunately have 2 shops. There is the event shop where you can buy your tickets for this great event, and then the clothing shop which is hosted by the clothing people. The site goes live very soon, I am then buying 3 items to check the quality of the finished goods, we then throw that open to all of you to buy mkivsupra.net clothing. We then get them to create a sub shop for dragonball.

So normal clothing in about 2 weeks time, and dragonball stuff in about a months time. Less options for DB stuff, but will include t-shirts, hoodies and the holdall.

Free stickers will also be provided to all people booked on the event, and a big rear screen sticker might also be available. All in about 1 months time.

:thumbs:

Like the sound of the rear screen sticker, it will be applied to the outside I guess

Probably the simplest solution as then it comes off clean without tkaing the heating elements with it. Alternatively I may look at large flexible door magnets instead.

I have blackout as well, so would have to be on the outside for me

I am guessing the magnetic option would be pricey

Is there anyone on the forum that has anything to do with Vinyls or could we get a Dragonba11 sponsor

Hold that bag order, we are going to have Dragonball holdalls for sale in the shop pretty soon, so dont go buying some expensive thing with wheels when you can have a great holdall for your girlfriend's smalls.

Don't mention bags with wheels, as she'd like that I imagine :D I like the idea of the clothes and stickers for the cars, it will be just like the famous Gumball 3000 rally :cool:

Right chaps - as I'm travelling solo, if anybody wants to split the cost of a twin room, let me know asap so that I can let Steve know.

Might save a few quid for petrol that way!!

And I won't be taking it up the wrong 'un (although happy to give it!!) ;)