The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as we have time to sort out the hotel but less time to sort the tunnel I think we may just stick the tunnel details in the shop and get people paying. It will be limited to 30 cars only so people will need to wriggle on if they want a space.

Johnny, can you double check with the tunnel people that the cost if per car including up to 4 passengers as their Ts & Cs dont actually mention it.

I'm happy with either hotel. Both look reasonable. We just need to tie it down asap to get a price for a double, twin and single room with or without breakfast.

It's the car plus 5 passengers, JB.

I've re-emailed them to confirm.

Edited by johnny g (see edit history)

my car might actualy be ready should no by the end of february.Is 30 cars a limit or just whats been organised for reduced costs.

It is 30 cars as thats what the discount is based on. We can probably get more spaces on the tunnel but the group booking is for 30 and we have to pay when we book. I wont be booking more than that as I dont fancy being left with unused tunnel passes if we dont get to that number.

There is no limit on the numbers that can go, but the group bookings will be based on 30 cars and probably 30 rooms at the hotel.

How did we get on with this? It's the final point we need to make this live. Conscious that the EuroTunnel will only hold our places for a week or so.

right branners (john) said the club funds will pay the euro tunnel then we all pay the club back, then the hotel just waiting back from abz on as he has been emailing the hotel :)

Problem is the hotel is the pivotal bit for numbers really - for a lot of people.

Well as we have time to sort out the hotel but less time to sort the tunnel I think we may just stick the tunnel details in the shop and get people paying. It will be limited to 30 cars only so people will need to wriggle on if they want a space.

Johnny, can you double check with the tunnel people that the cost if per car including up to 4 passengers as their Ts & Cs dont actually mention it.

I'm happy with either hotel. Both look reasonable. We just need to tie it down asap to get a price for a double, twin and single room with or without breakfast.

Apologises everyone been tied down with work (Funny enough with our Paris Office), plus played football tonight & just got in an hour ago! I'll remember to chase the hotel manager tomorrow. Chris if you could do me a favour and maybe give me a buzz by end of play in case you haven't heard from me.

It is 30 cars as thats what the discount is based on. We can probably get more spaces on the tunnel but the group booking is for 30 and we have to pay when we book. I wont be booking more than that as I dont fancy being left with unused tunnel passes if we dont get to that number.

There is no limit on the numbers that can go, but the group bookings will be based on 30 cars and probably 30 rooms at the hotel.

Just an idea, could members start pay for their train tickets via the shop before you buy the 30 spaces to guarantee a space? You may also get a better idea on how many tickets to buy.

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

Shop says train tickets and hotel tickets sold out!!! Whats that all about?

Is that it??

Shop???

I read the last few pages, where's the foookin shop?

If it's limited to 30 cars it should be in order from the list then no?

Ellis we can just book together if u want, if we have missed out that is?

I'm sure it can't be already fully booked.....lol

It's saying the Hotel is sold out as well, so it's just where they have not gone on sale yet

I'm not sure buddy. There's no information at the moment. I'm hoping thats the case, because if it isnt then it was a bit pointless putting our names up on a "confirmed" list if were not going to get a reserved ticket. There's space for more than 30ppl, John just didnt want to book more than that as he didnt want to be left with unclaimed tickets.

I'm not sure buddy. There's no information at the moment. I'm hoping thats the case, because if it isnt then it was a bit pointless putting our names up on a "confirmed" list if were not going to get a reserved ticket. There's space for more than 30ppl, John just didnt want to book more than that as he didnt want to be left with unclaimed tickets.

Dan don't panic, they have not gone on sale yet, at know time in this or any other thread is there a post saying to buy your tickets etc

There will be space for everyone that wants to pay for it, I am sure, the club is pre booking 30 spaces and I am sure more space will be available if needed. The deadline was only there because that was the clause for the EuroTunnel discount

Dan don't panic, they have not gone on sale yet, at know time in this or any other thread is there a post saying to buy your tickets etc

There will be space for everyone that wants to pay for it, I am sure, the club is pre booking 30 spaces and I am sure more space will be available if needed. The deadline was only there because that was the clause for the EuroTunnel discount

It wasnt panic, it was confusion. I have the link for the shop now (see wile e coyote's post above for anyone else who didnt know it).

Gutted... my fault for not coming on here as much since I fell in love (with my bike) !

Saw this thread yesterday - the day after I paid a deposit to be in Greece that week / weekend with family.

I did dragonball 06 & 07 (still got the stickers on) and am really sad to miss this one.

You guys will have a great time, just the drive down to the tunnel is brill, and it gets better from there !

Have fun...

Gerry

Gutted... my fault for not coming on here as much since I fell in love (with my bike) !

Saw this thread yesterday - the day after I paid a deposit to be in Greece that week / weekend with family.

I did dragonball 06 & 07 (still got the stickers on) and am really sad to miss this one.

You guys will have a great time, just the drive down to the tunnel is brill, and it gets better from there !

Have fun...

Gerry

Its not finished mate!!! I think the shop 'Sold Out' sign is a tremporary thing as no-one has paid for anything yet!

Was also on the 06 and 07 runs - too good to miss!

Shop says train tickets and hotel tickets sold out!!! Whats that all about?

Is that it??

It cant be sold out already !!! Maybe they just havent added the 30 places to the system yet? Both me and the Mrs have booked this off from work, and were booked into the Hotel at Ashford which is non-refundable, so i hope thats the case.

It's saying the Hotel is sold out as well, so it's just where they have not gone on sale yet

Its not finished mate!!! I think the shop 'Sold Out' sign is a tremporary thing as no-one has paid for anything yet!

Was also on the 06 and 07 runs - too good to miss!

I haven't added the numbers yet, but made the shop ready to go :)

Here is link for shop http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?224835-Online-Shop

But says sold out !!!!!! we booked time off for this

Removed the direct link to the shop! Replaced with link to the thread in Members Chat. :rolleyes: