The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

Even easier if my aerotop roof is off too I guess? I'll just hand you the keys mate ;)

Wither she's from Newcastle or Liverpool, I find the accent of a girl from those 2 places sexy. So please bring some ladies from Liverpool with you :D

LOL! Youre welcome to them! I hate the accent!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Youre welcome to them! I hate the accent!

Really you hate it?! I'm a Scottish bloke who's lost his accent and now living down south since I was 4yr old (I'm now 26yr old), but I've always liked the Newcastle and Liverpool accent :D Don't know why lol. You don't get any women down here talking like they do up your way :(

Just noticed your promotion Chris. Congratulations :)

I thought he'd been promoted but wasn't too sure if it was me being stupid and not noticing before :D Well done Chris!! :)

Really you hate it?! I'm a Scottish bloke who's lost his accent and now living down south since I was 4yr old (I'm now 26yr old), but I've always liked the Newcastle and Liverpool accent :D Don't know why lol. You don't get any women down here talking like they do up your way :(

They screech! It goes through me like a 3 week old kebab

I may look into meeting you somewhere on the way then Ellis seeing as Matt Wallis and a cpl other folk are from your neck of the woods. There's not many Supes round my way besides lamboyello and Aweegin.

Happy to organise a meet on the way and a convoy! They're what make these trips so memorable.

I'm sure Matt and I will be setting off together from Lincoln - be interesting to see who else from our neck of the woods will be around on the day to meet up.

I'm taking my wife so there will be a few wife/girlfriend/partners coming.

Just been onto Travelodge at Ashford and booked up a room.

For those who may be interested there is a shell garage selling V power at junction 11 of the M20, which is just before the junction for the check in booths for the tunnel.

A question for those who may be in the know, is there an equivalent fuel in France or would it be best to take a can with V power in.

plus at some stage I think it would be best if we had a list of, "come in handy" things we take, so we don't double up but are well covered, (tools/spares/fluids).

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

I'm taking my wife so there will be a few wife/girlfriend/partners coming.

Just been onto Travelodge at Ashford and booked up a room.

For those who may be interested there is a shell garage selling V power at junction 11 of the M20, which is just before the junction for the check in booths for the tunnel.

A question for those who may be in the know, is there an equivalent fuel in France or would it be best to take a can with V power in.

plus at some stage I think it would be best if we had a list of, "come in handy" things we take, so we don't double up but are well covered, (tools/spares/fluids).

they sell v power in most service stations in france in shell ones

Im going to hire a mobile aircon unit, prob strap it to the roof and pipe it through the windows!

I decided to remove all mine a few months back.....maybe a bad idea for those hot days:d

Im going to also bring a gimp to feed me my haribo's while i drive.......lol

I might even hire him out to other people?

Mrs H will be in attendance too. Looks like I better book this Travelodge..!!

Again I'll be letting my Governess know that even another lady will be attending. I'm sure to get some special treats for all this good news that I'm giving her :sly:

I need to book the Travelodge too actually, so thanks for the reminder :D

Can all the information regarding the trip, costs, dates, times, hotels, what your doing etc be put into another thread and kept for info only ?

Even the list of people that are 100% going could go in there and be updated as and when

Right just had a long conversation with customer service and they launched a new website today and it failed immediately, they tried to relaunch the old site, but due to it being linked to the new site it wont run.

They are hoping to have it running by late tomorrow.

They will not be able to sell rooms at the cheaper £35 rate over the phone as thats internet only