The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Eurotrip 2011/ Dragonball 2011

supraturbochris

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how many people will be taking the mrs ,just so i know wether to take her or not , if noone els is ill bring a mate and pack my other persoanlity :sly:

oh and how much do we need to pay upfront ?

Going on my own - and we'll let announce all that once we've got the hotel finalised.

so how many people will be taking the mrs ,just so i know wether to take her or not , if noone els is ill bring a mate and pack my other persoanlity :sly:

oh and how much do we need to pay upfront ?

I'll be taking my girlfriend mate, so you wouldn't be the only one :D

At least we know we'll be getting some bedroom action from our girls come the evening unlike the other guys ;)

I'll be taking my girlfriend mate, so you wouldn't be the only one :D

At least we know we'll be getting some bedroom action from our girls come the evening unlike the other guys ;)

And you didn't get a PM about the French members bringing over some ladies for us, like this...

:D

dont worry about that mate, im sure us single guys will be out pulling hot french girls :)

And you didn't get a PM about the French members bringing over some ladies for us, like this...

http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/hot%20french%20news%20babe%20NFL%20lesbian%20cheerleader%20scandal.jpg

:D

Wow holy cr@p look at them!! No I didn't get the pm. I don't want to take my girlfriend anymore :(:D

Ohhhh rubbish I've been told off, my girlfriend/The Governess says it's too late and she's coming :D

Are you Cheryl Cole...cos if you are then Yes i will be staying and NO i will not be bringing the Mrs...just some Lambrini ;)

I've got bigger norks than she does ;)

We'd better watch we don't get our cars nicked while in France lads ;)

He even said he's gonna steal my beer because my arms in a sling :( :D

Cars aren't much of a challenge anymore :p

Isn't Cheryl Cole from Newcastle not Liverpool? :D

Aye, she is like pet man.

How many other people are staying at that Travelodge in Ashford Ellis? I'm wondering if its worth me travelling down and staying the night there seeing as i live near Norwich. It's a long ol drive lol. Less chance of me missing the train as well.

Well I'm travelling from Lincoln. There'll be a few no doubt and it makes the next leg a lot easier. Plus its good to have a mini meet with a few members the night before, share a few jars and have a little get-to-know!

Plus - just as a thought - I can take 2 walkie-talkies which are always handy for cars in long convoys where we may/usually do get split up. If anybody else has any, it's well worth taking them - we can distribute them between the cars.

Will also take a large metal petrol can with some SuperPlus in it as it was actually needed on the last trip.

It's worth taking a replacement bulb set, GB stickers (just in case) and the headlight stickers that you may or may not need.

These are just bits that were needed last time we were out there!

Well I'm travelling from Lincoln. There'll be a few no doubt and it makes the next leg a lot easier. Plus its good to have a mini meet with a few members the night before, share a few jars and have a little get-to-know!

Plus - just as a thought - I can take 2 walkie-talkies which are always handy for cars in long convoys where we may/usually do get split up. If anybody else has any, it's well worth taking them - we can distribute them between the cars.

Will also take a large metal petrol can with some SuperPlus in it as it was actually needed on the last trip.

It's worth taking a replacement bulb set, GB stickers (just in case) and the headlight stickers that you may or may not need.

These are just bits that were needed last time we were out there!

Yep. I'll be getting some spare oil from Opie to take with me, I've got a couple of Jerry Cans here. Tyre weld as well.

Ellis, will you need a commode? :p

Cars aren't much of a challenge anymore :p

Even easier if my aerotop roof is off too I guess? I'll just hand you the keys mate ;)

Aye, she is like pet man.

Wither she's from Newcastle or Liverpool, I find the accent of a girl from those 2 places sexy. So please bring some ladies from Liverpool with you :D