The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very true, I just think you should do the box first and map it to it's full potential straight away :)

not sure about you but £3500 on a box plus £1000 for tc then head work then fueling is a awful amount

Of money, things can stay as they are and the power is with me doing bits as and when. One member runs 650 On stock box no problemo.

But if your offering to give me the funds then ill go big next week.

dam you rob i was wanting a passenger ride in your singled car,may have set my mind in which direction to go with my car.

ill book my passenger ride now for the new setup so i get it before you change again.

top work on the bling:cool: wish i had the time for my own car like you

dam you rob i was wanting a passenger ride in your singled car,may have set my mind in which direction to go with my car.

ill book my passenger ride now for the new setup so i get it before you change again.

top work on the bling:cool: wish i had the time for my own car like you

Sorry Simon, yeah definately not had the car single a long time but i would highly recommend the kit i had as the power was instant. This will definately be my last setup and little project i do with the car! Big twins are my dream setup and because of the way pricing is going at the moment im very very lucky to have got the HKS 2835 twin kit, its a super rare and awesome bit of kit.

Thanks mate! i always work hard on my projects/builds, the end result and peoples comments make it worthwhile. I work through all my lunch breaks and stay lates at work otherwise it wouldnt get done.

Jesus chris Rob thats come up fantastic. Are you using your new compound on these? Only asking as i have a bench polisher and mops, but those results are something else :cool:

Yeah i splashed out on some new gear! very impressed but still does take me ages as im a bit of a perfectionist. Still learning little tricks ect when it comes to polishing but its getting there :cool:.

I just cant stand fitting anything to my car unless its half decent or it is brand new! bit sad i know but the car is my hobby.

Just had a look on their website and looks like there is a good range of compounds etc. Just one question though, do you use a different mop for every compound? i.e if you use a stage 1,2,3 and then final finish compound are you using 4 different mops?

I know just what you mean Rob, since going through your thread ive become more obsessed with getting everything to the highest finish possible. Damn you lol.

Just had a look on their website and looks like there is a good range of compounds etc. Just one question though, do you use a different mop for every compound? i.e if you use a stage 1,2,3 and then final finish compound are you using 4 different mops?

I know just what you mean Rob, since going through your thread ive become more obsessed with getting everything to the highest finish possible. Damn you lol.

Yeah i do a 4 stage polishing setup! different mop for every stage dude.