The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

Looking forward to the updates Rob.....

Can't believe you gone for another kit already !

I heard its going to be a lot faster then Hodges Supra ;)

No chance mate! his will always be in another league its a cracker!. I dont compete with anyone i just like doing things my own way with the helping hand of srd

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance mate! his will always be in another league its a cracker!. I dont compete with anyone i just like doing things my own way with the helping hand of srd

Lol

I have heard johns Supra sucks up small children when he boots it

Looking forward to it mate, your last single build was awesome !

Nice one Rob, looking forward to the updates and seeing that kit on your car. Cant believe your changing turbo set up already but definatley worth it:D

Thanks mate! To be honest i cant see myself holding onto the car for many more years and i have always been a sucka for giving the car the best possible stuff i can/cannot sometimes afford. The kit im going for has been in the pipeline for a very long time and i just got to have it... Dont get me wrong though, my kit i have is mental and delivered to power instantly when i wanted. Onwards and upwards i guess.

cheers for all the comments though guys! it keeps me on my toes knowing i have other members waiting for good things, shame my pictures are crap!...

Updates soon as well on the kit, just waiting for bits to be sent to me for mirror polishing and plating

Well i have just then purchased some nice polishing mops as mine are a bit over used, stocked up on compound bars too, And gold solution will be with me in the morning. I aint been this excited since the day i picked the car up from SRD for the first drive. I love working on the car and having a challenge!

Took delivery of some of the new polishing gear, i mainly do stainless and aluminium, so i got some very nice compounds to play with and im waiting for the 'super fine yellow compound', its meant to be the bee's knees at giving a chrome like finish.

Got some really nice mops, super soft and ideal for aluminium/stainless steel

24ct gold solution will arrive tomorrow.

attachment.php?attachmentid=160621&stc=1&d=1352821993

2012-11-13 15.44.38.jpg