The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate! oh have you got anyore interior goodies forsale?

Have indeed mate. Can do you some awesome prices as well :) What you after? I'm hoping to get some headlight rings soon, and in the next week or so get some dimmer knobs made.

AC surrounds and Heater control ring surrounds seem to be the current favourite. Also got a large collection of Supra logo bottle openers :D

• 1 month later...
Me too, bit nervous but excited. Should have some more gold solution arriving shortly... Then im just waiting for the new turbo kit, then its getting the Rob mitchell treatment!!! mwah ha ha

Sweet :cool:

This should look great with twins (if that's still what you're going for), as long as you've purchased a proper camera to document it :D

Would you ever convert to manual rob?

When looking round your car my mates always firstly comment obviously how nice it is but then say..........why auto?

I have been tempted by 6speed but i have yet been impressed by the way they drive! noisy and horrible... I seriously love the autobox and if i decide to go built autobox which is on the cards then ill easily shut the haters up! alot of people at shows think they know more than the owner so i just laugh at them.

Not ruled the 6speed option out though! dont get me wrong they hold the power and all the greats are 6speeds

Have I read this correctly...you're gold plating a turbo!? Nice work! :cool:

Even though I'm 6 speed there are times I wish it was an auto, just for the comfort factor. But when you're going for a spirited drive, you can't beat the involvement of a manual! Unless it's a drag strip.

Either way, very much looking forward to some decent pics once its done.

I have been tempted by 6speed but i have yet been impressed by the way they drive! noisy and horrible... I seriously love the autobox and if i decide to go built autobox which is on the cards then ill easily shut the haters up! alot of people at shows think they know more than the owner so i just laugh at them.

Not ruled the 6speed option out though! dont get me wrong they hold the power and all the greats are 6speeds

Auto FTMFW! All the fastest cars in the world are auto. Plus I like the fact you do 60mph in first gear :D