The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you rub that all over yourself when noones looking lol :D

They dont call me golden balls for nothing!

- - - Updated - - -

YES!:D

Two tone TRD will look awesome! Can't wait to see it!

You keeping the brace now then Rob!?

Yeah might as well mate. Im looking forward to plating it but i need the strutbrace first lol still aint arrived from my chromer

I skim read the instructions on the bottle, and initially thought it said ".. plating of metals to induce vomiting" and went WTF, that describes this build perfectly ;) :D

hhmmmm not sure thats a compliment

Looking good Rob, cant wait to see it finished. Off topic but do you know the size of the nuts you ordered? in need of some new ones myself but dont know the size.

They is a seller in ebay who is local to me, just type in supra suspension and they come up with that search

Looking good Rob, cant wait to see it finished. Off topic but do you know the size of the nuts you ordered? in need of some new ones myself but dont know the size.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-MkIV-FTO-Suspension-Strut-Nuts-x-6-CHR-/261055879388?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc82498dc

Link to speed access. I had a set from these guys as well having seen them on a few cars, nice cheap fix for the manky OEM ones! :)

Maybe just the middle bit with the holes in?? Then do the rest of the end pieces in the orange, and leave the oute frame as chrome? Just my 2p worth! ;) As I said before, I know you'll make it look the danglies whatever you decide mate!! :thumbs:

hhmmmm not sure thats a compliment

Haha, I'm not sure either - but it seemed funny to me at the time! I think it struck me more like your car is a sudden massive overload of shiny, and some people might be overwhelmed and need a sit-down ;)

I like it Rob nice touch

:thumbs:

Think it looks great! :thumbs:

You are also guaranteed to be the only person in the UK, if not the world that has one like that! ;)

Top job as always Rob mate. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have not seen many gold plated engine bays. I like doing things different and with regards to show and shine, going against the grain seems to get the judges attention.