The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Clays wheels dont fit, they are worse than the dolucks ha ha. Im going to go to the show in my mates rx7 now. I have ordered the flush valves but obviously wont be with me in time. I have had to cancel the banzai cover shoot too which is a pain in the bum. not to worry, its all fun and games but with alot of swearing going on!!

they must be the best brakes around! there so good you cant even move the car :p

just a question with the brakes being so big is there going to a issue with the master and slave cylinders not being able to flow enough fulid

no i very much doubt thats a problem. all the brakes are on and bled but i have no bloody wheels ha ha. never mind ill get there in the end. its only this show sunday i wont make in time.

why dont you just change the brakes back to your j specs mate then take the car to japshow sunday and re fit the k sports when you have the flush valves? may seem a bit pointless but wont take long at all really. I know how you feel I was putting half my car back together the day before japfest to make the show, c'mon mate:D

why dont you just change the brakes back to your j specs mate then take the car to japshow sunday and re fit the k sports when you have the flush valves? may seem a bit pointless but wont take long at all really. I know how you feel I was putting half my car back together the day before japfest to make the show, c'mon mate:D

Because i have managed to warp 3 discs and the rear calipers are shot.

Yeah i 110% agree but they are flushed in to the bodywork and i dont fancy painting my car again just yet. maybe the winter i might.

Looks superb otherwise, I'm sure you going to take home alot of trophies this year ;).