The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 2x Tial 44mm MV-R wastegates

I know what my luck is like, ill un-do the allen bolts and it will explode like a grenade. Would be great anodised though

Straight forward then, just unscrew the 6 cap head bolts whilst a mate holds the top cap down.

And film it just in case it does blow up :D

Those anodised gold caps look great!

Been on the phone to Lee and Ryan G today to discuss a few things and The car will be leaving for SRD just before christmas.

I have a few things left to get for the build but Lee is going to order the parts when its with him.

The things are-

1) 2x HKS BOV kits

2) Bosch 044 fuel pump kit

3) SRD Oil cooler kit

4) SRD Undertray

5) SRD Battery relocation kit and aluminium battery tray

6) V-band clamps

7) New fuel filter

8) All fluids changed

Ryan is going to hardwire the syvecs in and obviously map the car at SRR which he recommends.

exciting!!!!!!!!

I thought i would chase up after 4 weeks waiting on my samco superflex water hose, so i gave demon-tweeks customer services a ring..... "oh sorry Mr.Mitchell, someone should have rang last week to say its no longer available in shiney black" Im p**sed right off now as they were not going to call and i have now had to go for the classic look hose.

Rant over!

i was thinking about ordering a wastegate from them if i decided not to go with tial, are they like that with all products?

No they are usually really good, a decent company too, just on this occasion they must have forgot about me after taking my money. i will keep using them, as its not there fault samco stopped doing the hose but lake of communication from them this time has not impressed me

Joke aint it! i would be waiting forever too if i didnt chase them up

Same here mate. I ended up with the wrong hose to start with.

i was thinking about ordering a wastegate from them if i decided not to go with tial, are they like that with all products?

I've had Defi stuff from them and there usually 1st class.