The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definately wont be walking off at shows with the bonnet open like i usually do this year

I never leave my bonnet open at shows unless I'm in sight of the car...too easy for some idiot to steal a rad cap or oil cap and then your stuffed as no one usually carries spares! Ross C lost his oil cap at a show last year and had to drive home with a bit of cardboard taped over the hole!!!

I never leave my bonnet open at shows unless I'm in sight of the car...too easy for some idiot to steal a rad cap or oil cap and then your stuffed as no one usually carries spares! Ross C lost his oil cap at a show last year and had to drive home with a bit of cardboard taped over the hole!!!

I might carry stock caps in my kit bag! sod that happening and driving home.

Fitted the parts i gold plated last night, getting there now :). Fresh batch of solution ordered too for the next round of things to plate.

No idea why pics are on there side :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]indexOf[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163428[/ATTACH]

How did you manage to tip the car on its side to get those pics, that's genius. Look so real ;)

Don't go to OTT with the gold mate you need some stuff left chrome/polished to break it up, I rekon the rad pipe would look better as it is but ill wait to see if you prove me wrong lol:D

It will flow perfectly with the engine if you look at a supra bay, the straight part will flow with the fuel rail and the horizontal line flows with the gold cam cover. I know how it will look in my head and it will look awesome. Going all out this year before i break it lol

It will flow perfectly with the engine if you look at a supra bay, the straight part will flow with the fuel rail and the horizontal line flows with the gold cam cover. I know how it will look in my head and it will look awesome. Going all out this year before i break it lol

You joking?!