The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic attention to detail as always, the show scene is all yours this year buddy

Thanks guys it was a tough decision to make.

Cheers dean, the way the judges were talking at the last show it was like the car can't pick up no more awards, unfair on others was what I got told. My argument this year is that the car has had shed loads done, so I'm upping my game each year so why can't others

How is it unfair? If you can raise your car to such a high standard surely others can too?

When i first started show and shine 5 years ago, there was a couple of 300zx's who won everything (candy red one and jasons blue beast), i have slowly moved up the line and now it seems im the one to beat... and i won 6 majors last year which im proud of but prob like the drag boys! i want more and i want to stay top of my game, so i try and invest more into the car to keep it fresh.

Some cracking cars come through to compete each year and i think its great for the shows, supra's basically ripped the shows apart last year and i feel this year is going to be the same.

People will start touching your bay to sabotage you soon mate lol

Can't wait to see the beast all together! Will it be done by JapFest?

You will never stop people touching mate! gets on my nerves :D

The car should be ready by March as thats my first show i think, Lee knows the score to get her ready for me :D... to be honest its a great advert for him too as i always highly rate him and the car wears alot of SRD parts/badges.

I actually cant wait to see the first pics of everything done, its un imaginable but I just know its gunno look the nuts!

Im only looking forward to seeing them heat sheilds fitted :D, I have gold plated 18 jubillee clips too for all the twins pipework, that will look mad!!

It should all look tidy but i actually want it to perform a tad better than my single (which was crazy for my first turbo car)..

Cant Wait!

Im only looking forward to seeing them heat sheilds fitted :D, I have gold plated 18 jubillee clips too for all the twins pipework, that will look mad!!

It should all look tidy but i actually want it to perform a tad better than my single (which was crazy for my first turbo car)..

Cant Wait!

Im not gunno lie but the heat shields is what im looking forward to seeing the most :D

They should perform alot better in a completely different way I suspect, its going to be immense!

Any chance of a ride once its done mate? :)

Yeah if i dont stuff it on my way back from picking it up :D

Im not gunno lie but the heat shields is what im looking forward to seeing the most :D

They should perform alot better in a completely different way I suspect, its going to be immense!

I did love the punch i got with the single but the twin screamers and 'that punch' did wear off after a while. I hope its going to bit more sensible in the way the power comes in and traction might be better :D.

I dont really know what to exspect, i leave it to Lee...

Fitted the caps i plated today and they look seriously hot!. I am going to gold plate my bonnet stay rod and brake servo pipe tonight plus i have found a fugative silver jubilee clip which has gone under the radar from me, so he needs golding.

My pulley set should be with me this week and i have also sent a new power steering tank off to be nickle plated. Awaiting the top hose from hodge too. Better order some more gold solution me thinks :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=163356&stc=1&d=1358771581

attachment.php?attachmentid=163357&stc=1&d=1358771581

2013-01-21 12.29.09.jpg

2013-01-21 12.29.25.jpg