The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shakespeare Raceway (Warwick) Season Opener April 2nd/3rd

scotty71

Chloroform?

:D

That's understandable and fair enough. Be good if you attend but if not, I don't think anyone'll moan :)

Josh you are a bell end :D Im sure JP will make it if he can but family comes first :)

To all other please please It cant be just myself and Josh.....god forbid :blink: Dnk you best come and dont forget the zimmer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC Weather predicts "light rain" for Stratford-Upon-Avon for Saturday. The satellite picture shows it as being cloudy but that just shows one shot for Saturday day and one for Saturday night.

Hopefully it'll be a good day for it :)

I'll be keeping my eye on the weather reports.

Edit: Now it's showing as "White cloud" for Saturday. Guess we won't know until closer to the time.

Edited by Josh (see edit history)

Go on then I will make an appearance :)

Sweet! You'll have to liaise with Scotty as you both live in Derby and see if you can convoy it down. I'm just going to meet at McDonalds/Shell at 8:30 (well 8 so I can have a munch first)! :)

Sweet! You'll have to liaise with Scotty as you both live in Derby and see if you can convoy it down. I'm just going to meet at McDonalds/Shell at 8:30 (well 8 so I can have a munch first)! :)

I don't live in Derby !!!! I live in Chesterfield don't ya know :) Only 40 miles apart :D

Scotty where do you live? Where would be best to meet up?

I don't live in Derby !!!! I live in Chesterfield don't ya know :) Only 40 miles apart :D

Scotty where do you live? Where would be best to meet up?

Haha fair enough :D

Well I'm in Halesowen but I think meeting you guys as we get onto the same road would be more hassle than it's worth. I'll be at the McDs/Shell garage :)

Just a little heads up incase you dont know

If you come down the M40 and get off at the Warwick junction and then down the A46 onto the A439 watch out for the speed camera before Black Hill and the Merc dealership !

:thumbs: dnk - you in the supra of the beast??