The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going shopping.....RS4 or Scooby STi..??

Havard

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've driven both and I'd go RS4 for the grin factor on WOT! That thing sounds amazing! As mentioned the STi will feel very cheap in comparison (On the inside) though don't write it off, they are lovely looking cars in standard form and boy do they please with the 4WD system!

Though if it is to be a daily driver, wouldn't you consider something diesel? Considering you have a Super car on the drive.

What about this:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1979414.htm

How about a Legacy Wagon/GT STi? Very practical, fast, cheap (?) and AWD. Non Chavvy too.

The boat is not being floated tbh. It's either a traditional 4x4 or a performance 4WD really..!!

I've driven both and I'd go RS4 for the grin factor on WOT! That thing sounds amazing! As mentioned the STi will feel very cheap in comparison (On the inside) though don't write it off, they are lovely looking cars in standard form and boy do they please with the 4WD system!

Though if it is to be a daily driver, wouldn't you consider something diesel? Considering you have a Super car on the drive.

What about this:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1979414.htm

Don't thnik that Vix likes the Toerags..!!

She thinks that one day, she will pull up at a set of lights and see Paul Walker.

He will ONLY make sexual relations with her, if he approves of the car she is driving. - and Paul Walker doesnt like Audis.

The truth has indeed been spoken..!!

H.

I won't even dignify this thread with a proper response.

Get your head checked Paul, you have clearly ran out of petrol ;)

Erm, thanks..??

dare I say it ..... Mazda 6 MPS:hide:

No, we will never have a Mazda again after the exploding Mazda 6 episode of January this year where the car tried to kill me and Mazda claimed they don't have a problem with them. Although the stories on the internet say different..!!

What about an R32 I know its not a saloon but must be worth a look.

Not one I had thought of. Tbh, there are some cars that I don't know whether they are 4WD or not....:innocent:

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

H.

If the RS4 is a pheasible option then it is the only one for me. The other cars mentioned barely fit into it's shadow.

I suppose it's a case of value for money but budget isn't really an issue, we may even get finance if there is a decent offer there.

As a rule Audis are massively over-priced and lack feeling. There are some exceptions, but not many :)

I thought the RS4 and RS6 were the exceptions?

H.

Cayenne even?

Seriously, a workmate paid £15k for his a year ago and it's practically in new condition. Thirsty though @ 13mpg on short trips but so is every car if you only do 2 miles each way. You can't get a better allrounder and they have a 32v V8. Proper quality.

Just found these and now I want one! Roll on Typhoon rebuild.........

ld8RFjeyMyI

rvL_VmN8_a0

Now compare to Evo's and Scoobies......

LGcArK4vpZY

But wait, something about Blizzak tyres......

0FBq7C1qYkE

gHCaH9UPmHo