The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How was 2010 for you?

toyotasupra1980

Highs and very lows for me, ill be glad to see the end of this year.

Dad diagnosed with cancer

Decided to take the plunge and buy my dream car so my dad could see it before passing....

Got the car, sadly my dad didnt see it as he was too weak to sit up in his bed.

Lost my job in january, 6months later got another one.

Failed my rics, ill try again next year.... Roll on 2011...please!

TBH probably my favourite thing this year is how well one of my freinds has done for himself. He started running/improving a pub/restaraunt (The Horse and Chains in Bushey, North London) which he has done an amazing job with, and he's recently found out that his girlfriend is pregnant with twins :) Happy days.

Otherwise, pretty standard year for me. Had a good holiday with my girlfriend and some friends though.

Also, i'm quite happy to own another Supra.

Pretty good year on the whole.

Single from January the 1st after being dumped on new years eve/day, not to worry had only been together a short while.

Unemployed for the first 2 months.

Started working on the cruise ships

Made the difficult decision to sell my car on my return

Met a girl on the last day on the ship

Came home and decided to stay home rather than return to the Caribbean

Now home and unemployed again, but in a relationship with a lovely, stable girl, instead of the disasters of the last 3 years, looking to start up on my own with a tidy sum behind me, life hasn't been so good in 10 years :)

For all you that feel its been a bad year, remember, every down is just an up waiting to happen :)

Been a good one for me really..!!

Started the year unemployed and struggled till March. Got an offer to be a partner in a small business. Now been working for 8 months, sales are good and I have 25% of a company that has doubled in turnover in 6 months.

Still having problems with an injury from 2009 and would kill for a game of football....but hopefully that will fix itself once I get my special insoles next week.

Family and kids are all ok.

Sold the NA after 3 years or so and finally got a TT Tiptronic in Spetember and hardly used it to be fair.

All in all, not a bad year but defo could improve.

H.