The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How was 2010 for you?

toyotasupra1980

As the title states, coming up to the end of the year how did it go you all?

For me i am actually happy its coming to an end, this year has been the worst i could remember, family jealous because of my mums, sisters and my success, so they decided to act like morons.

Had my heart broken three times by three different women, first one used me as a re-bound to get her ex's attention and then she ran off with him:(, the 2nd took money and ran off without a care[ANGRY][/ANGRY], and the third girl, one minute we were texting and talking every day having fun, the next she decides to give her ex another go and felt i was coming on to strong [sAD][/sAD](maybe it was my fault)

One girl really liked me and i made the mistake of just letting her go, which i will never do again when i get another chance, lost my supra in a crash which i am still mad about.

had some good things tho:p, holiday for a week in portugal, photo shoot with some babes, a new black supra to install all the stuff from the wrecked one, still got my friends, its just the bad outway the good this year and it sucks, HERE'S TO 2011!!! :D

It went from the worst year of my life (I was put on the "at risk" list of redundancy) to the best year of my life when my Daughter Iris was born and I got a job elsewhere with the same employer (no break of contract etc). The job even turned out to be better suited to me, so win win!

It has been a good year. My daughter Vhairi was born in May, been busy at work so plenty of overtime and money. Supra has been resprayed and is running well. Went to Suprapod and met a few of you lot and had a ball. Just one tiny down point, i haven't managed to sell the house as i need to get a bigger one,but that really isn't worth moaning about.

2010 was good, I finally got a car I will be keeping for a long time! Also business is good and the mrs is smiling! Next year not to sure though, the agreement is that once I have gone single, if anything "major" goes wrong I have to buy here a certain ring before I get it fixed!!! :run:

Been a decent year for me, got married and had a big Indian Wedding! :D

Just got back from 3 weeks enjoying the sun & been doing a lot of international travel with work.

On the downside, major repair bills from house I am renting out and chav tenants which is the reason the Supra had been put up for sale. Though at the moment I am getting by fine, hopefully will have more work to cover over the weekend which means double bubble in the bank and no need to sell the Supra.

Actually to be totally honest I am happy to be alive, to have most of my health, to be able to see, have food on the plate and a warm roof over my head. We don't realise how lucky we are compared to a lot of people around the world and in the UK. :)

2010 was good, I finally got a car I will be keeping for a long time! Also business is good and the mrs is smiling! Next year not to sure though, the agreement is that once I have gone single, if anything "major" goes wrong I have to buy here a certain ring before I get it fixed!!! :run:

Onion rings aren't too costly ;)

sounds like a bit of bad luck mate. did you break a mirror or something? lol good yeat for me, got my car and payrise. happy

I know tell me about it, i might aswell of broken a mirror,things are picking up tho near the end, just need to be smart and use my head.

those who have had a bad yeah i am telling you it feels good to just let it all out, i feel better about it, and to those who had a good year atleast some good people get there due's

Brilliant and boring.

- I've lost the touch with my mates progessively over the year, which is bad.

+ But I've started driving the Supra which is awesome.

+ I've become that little bit better off on the money side.

- I'm also slowly losing my hair and I'm just too young for that.

- Got a little bit chubbier but I'm sorting that out next year.

- The weather has been shite all year round.

- I've not been able to go to a Santa Pod show this year without failing to see a run.

- I've been quite stressed.

+ I've managed to stick with my girlfriend throughout the whole year (1.5 years now :))

I'd rate this year... 5/10. That 5 is mostly down to the Supra.

Huge highs and lows

Got engaged to a wonderful woman and friend

Planned wedding in the sun for 2011 with family

Changed job from the bankrupt Lehman Bros to a new investment bank

New job proving to be very challenging but rewarding

Fiancé get diagnosed with breast cancer and is fighting hard with chemo therapy

Brought too many cars and bikes (5 cars 2 bikes)

Put on and lost weight several times again

Lost the world cup in glorious style

Birmingham city having a dreadful season

Huge highs and lows

Got engaged to a wonderful woman and friend

Planned wedding in the sun for 2011 with family

Changed job from the bankrupt Lehman Bros to a new investment bank

New job proving to be very challenging but rewarding

Fiancé get diagnosed with breast cancer and is fighting hard with chemo therapy

Brought too many cars and bikes (5 cars 2 bikes)

Put on and lost weight several times again

Lost the world cup in glorious style

Birmingham city having a dreadful season

Fingers crossed that you and good lady get through it and have a great 2011.

Pretty decent year for me.

1. Got together with the lass i've known for a long time and alls going swimmingly.

2. Supra's running well and coming together nicely.

3. Finally got myself a work horse in the hilux

4. Seen a few cool places around the world with work and met some cracking fella's from here at santapond.

Only real downside which is a plus i suppose financially but i've been away from home working alot and dont get to see friends and family much.

Roll on next year, bigger and better i say :)

Saving for a house this year but its hard with that supra sitting outside :D

Worst year of my life

Heart broken after 6 year relationship

Then a dunk ran out infront of my car in June,on my way to ace cafe

Then loads of work pollitics meaning I had to give my high paying office job to drive buses

Then I received 9 points for the above accident meaning my job in jeopardy again

So much more I cant list,really has been the worst year ever, but then again I am grateful to God that I'm still in good health,have food on my plate and a roof over my head, and the best bit 3 supra's at the mo : )

Hope the next year works out for all,but I can only envisage a harder life thanks to the lovely government

Some hard times for some of you guys, i hope next year brings all your dreams.

Apart from getting chicken pox:rolleyes: its been a good year for the most, watching my little girl grow up has been amazing, cant wait for the new baby to come, due in march, dont think i will be doing many car meets next year.