The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" veilside racing andrews alloy wheels *just refurbed*

ianvalley99

Kev, you really do come across as a cock.

Your sig says you want these wheels, you post the wrong pic and nearly put someone off cos you just dont have a clue, then tell the guy they should be cheaper.....despite the whole not having a clue!

There are too many low ballers on this forum as it is!

Cheers Rob, to be honest i was thinking exactly the same my self!

Cheers Rob, to be honest i was thinking exactly the same my self!

No problem. Hope i didnt ruin your thread. Kevin is ok, his heart is vaguely in the right place, just doesnt think about what he is doing thats all.

Top wheels and ridiculously expensive when new. Discontinued now i think are they not? Not really my cup of tea, but a lot of fans out there.

No problem. Hope i didnt ruin your thread. Kevin is ok, his heart is vaguely in the right place, just doesnt think about what he is doing thats all.

Top wheels and ridiculously expensive when new. Discontinued now i think are they not? Not really my cup of tea, but a lot of fans out there.

No you didnt ruin my thread. Yeah im sure they are discontinued now, and from what ive read on here i gathered they where expensive to buy new. I just hope the latest price reduction will do it!

Hi. I have just read that these dont go over UK brakes so they wouldn't fit my car which I'm a bit gutted about to be honest. I'll have to carry on looking

It this true??? :blink:

I get the same in 18 x 9 ET 36 and 18 x 10 ET 48.

Get i problems with my uk brakes??? :rolleyes:

I seem to remember reading on here that these dont fit over UK brakes also. But i am not 100% sure, does anyone on here know for cert if this is true? Im not particularly experienced with wheels and offsets ect. Would they fit with spacers, or dont they fit because the inside diameter of the wheel would foul on the outside of the brakes?

I don't really know either, I just did a search for the wheels and read in this link that they may not fit.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?226752-5x-18-quot-Veilside-andrews-racing-V&highlight=veilside+andrews

If anyone can confirm that would be great?

i had these and can confirm they fit over but you need a 10 mm spacer so they dont touch when turning.you might get away with 5mm i not sure but def can with 10mm.hope it helps

• 2 weeks later...

my opinion for what its worth mate unless you desparate for cash you should stop reducing these cos they already a bargain people need to see them in real life there a stunning wheel ,stick them in your garage for a while they will never go down that much in price [they will be classic ]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.