The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RIDOX GT CARBON WING( fitts stock holes )

catfish man

well here goes im selling my ridox carbon wing :([ATTACH]124568[/ATTACH][ATTACH]124567[/ATTACH]23062010019.jpg[ATTACH]124569[/ATTACH]

it fits the stock holes so no drillling of your pride and joy,

the top of the wing has been painted in a deep shinny black due to the gel coat fading this was done by the owner who had it before me

im asking £550 and collection only though i dont mind meeting up if not to far

i have had many pm about shipping im sorry but i would not want to do this due to risk of dammage

cheers dudes

these are rare as rocking horse poo:p

It is deffo a APR GT wing, I had one of those years ago, excellent quality, and good price too :)

I don't think it is unless it's a VERY old one then as mine and quite a lot of other members don't look anything like this, so it must be waaaaay before they did the GT300/500 wings.

well here goes im selling my ridox carbon wing :([ATTACH]124568[/ATTACH][ATTACH]124567[/ATTACH][ATTACH]124566[/ATTACH][ATTACH]124569[/ATTACH]

it fits the stock holes so no drillling of your pride and joy,

the top of the wing has been painted in a deep shinny black due to the gel coat fading this was done by the owner who had it before me

im asking £550 and collection only though i dont mind meeting up if not to far

i have had many pm about shipping im sorry but i would not want to do this due to risk of dammage

cheers dudes

these are rare as rocking horse poo:p

:flasher: bump

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.