The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BORED - So whats everyone upto today?

Geo

I have been looking after my two boys most of the day, in between feeding them and keeping them entertained. I have been playing COD and considering having a w@nk..!!

H.

The thinking time before having a w@nk is only as long as "will anyone catch me?" if not, then crack on, literally!

Seriously if you have your health and some free time and you moan about being bored then you disgust me.

TBH that's a very poor opinion to have. Normally your posts impress me as they seem to be well reasoned, but that just comes accross as thoughtless.

Everyone has to live in different (even if only slightly) circumstances, and for many reasons, people can't always do what they want to. You can have free time, but still be bound to the house or by other commitments.

I find it amazing that despite all the technological advances of the last few decades and the innumerable opportunities/activities available to those with plenty of leisure time there is nothing that can be done for people too lazy and unimaginative to get up off of their backsides.

Seriously if you have your health and some free time and you moan about being bored then you disgust me.

Wish i thought of that! getting up i mean;)

TBH that's a very poor opinion to have. Normally your posts impress me as they seem to be well reasoned, but that just comes accross as thoughtless.

Everyone has to live in different (even if only slightly) circumstances, and for many reasons, people can't always do what they want to. You can have free time, but still be bound to the house or by other commitments.

Which would be fine if those houses were completely empty but if you have a computer and/or a console and/or a TV and/or even one book then you should be able to find something to do. Trouble is people expect to be spoon-fed their entertainment.

Tell you what. To all those that are bored. Why not give some of your time to doing something useful in the community?

Which would be fine if those houses were completely empty but if you have a computer and/or a console and/or a TV and/or even one book then you should be able to find something to do. Trouble is people expect to be spoon-fed their entertainment.

Tell you what. To all those that are bored. Why not give some of your time to doing something useful in the community?

At least you guys have 'Freedom'...! If you guys ever worked offshore you will never say you are bored at home again...! Being home is so precious to us...! LOL

Good post Martin.

My house is full of entertaining things, 2 Kids (7 & 3), Scalextric, TV, DVD's, Xbox, 2 cars on the drive to tinker with. We could have gone out for a walk, gone to the cinema etc.

I just played video games and thought about pulling myself off, not exactly made the best of my time today.

H.