The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pair of HKS 256 Cams

Guest ugp

For sale are my HKS 256's. They were wasted in my NA, and wont fit my new V8 (as to be expected), so time to release some pennies.

I paid just over 450 new for them, would like sensible offers around the 350 mark. They look brand new and have been stored covered in grease and sealed up. Were only used for 3k miles.

Ben

Which car did they do the 3000 miles in?

Wondering that too, the initial wording would tell me that you had them in the N/A... they were wasted due to not making much of a difference and they wouldn't fit the V8.

Now you are saying you bought new HKS cams, they won't fit the N/A or the V8 you have and yet they have done 3000 miles?

Wondering that too, the initial wording would tell me that you had them in the N/A... they were wasted due to not making much of a difference and they wouldn't fit the V8.

Now you are saying you bought new HKS cams, they won't fit the N/A or the V8 you have and yet they have done 3000 miles?

He obviously bought them 2nd hand thinking they would fit, but they don't, and they look new? where did he says they are new but done 3000miles?

A certain guy's who happens to be banned from here. They were in his tt with bpu mods. He sold his car, I bought the cams back. At the time I was going TT, have since changed my mind.

A certain guy's who happens to be banned from here. They were in his tt with bpu mods. He sold his car, I bought the cams back. At the time I was going TT, have since changed my mind.

Ahh, so you didn't pay just over £450 for them new then ;)

I bought them new, and I fitted and removed them, hence how I know the mileage theyve covered. Can we quit with the nit picking, anyone seriously interested other than wanting to kill time, PM me.

Ahh, so you didn't pay just over £450 for them new then ;)

For fuck sake!

Read it properly, I bought them BACK. I purchased the things brand new, they didnt fit, sold them to a freind, fitted them, he sold his car, i removed them and bought them back, hence how I know how many miles theyve covered.

That did occur to me after I'd posted it - half cut may I add. Cant change the title now though.

Then theres the problem with people wanting to know what roads the 3000 miles had been occured on, the telemetary from the car showing every gear change and whether the guy wore flip flops or boots!

Did you even read the 9th?

I did bud, but I had already posted that.

No offence but the ad sounds very seedy. It is as if you are trying to hide certain details. You weren't being forthcoming and honest with your initial post hence why members spotted this and pointed it out for others to be cautious.

Why not simply say all that in the first place? Would save any confusion and let the sale go on without a hitch.

I would suggest maybe having this thread chopped back by a mod and rethink the sales pitch :)

Sold. Thanks for the tip on the sales pitch Scott - someone obviously took a shine to the humour!

Care to explain how I wasnt being honest? I just didnt write it very well, thats all.

Sold. Thanks for the tip on the sales pitch Scott - someone obviously took a shine to the humour!

Care to explain how I wasnt being honest? I just didnt write it very well, thats all.

Sorry, that is what I meant. It just appeared that way, not that you were being dishonest :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.