The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Kit.

JamieP

Thinking about selling my turbo kit. (minus turbo) i'm going to keep as a full kit (£1200) for a week or so, then if its not sold i will break for the listed prices.

Oil feed and drain

Boostlogic heat coated and wrapped manifold £700

Tial 44mm wastegate, only a couple of thousand miles old. £250

Boostlogic 4" downpipe and midpipe. £300

4" intake that goes down into the front bumper with filter/clamps/pipework/silicon. £130

Or you can have the lot for £1200.

I also have these 900cc injectors and rail that will go with this kit superbly.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?231857-Bosch-900cc-high-imps-injectors-and-fuel

And these cams will make a nice addition also.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?235094-GSC-stage-1-cams.

I will do a super deal if you buy everything, never has big power been so cheap to obtain.

£1900 everything, turbo kit/cams/injectors.

Will post inside uk.

Regards Jamie.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you PM me a price on the lot delivered mate, including the injectors and cams?

Cheers

Buy the turbo kit, gsc stage 1 cams and injectors/rail for £1900, never has the route to big power been so cheap.:D

That is a serious bargain, Boostlogic DP/MP cost me over $1100 alone.

Buy the turbo kit, gsc stage 1 cams and injectors/rail for £1900, never has the route to big power been so cheap.:D

That's a cracking deal. I'll have a chat with the Wife and see what she says. Don't hold it for me though as I don't hold out much hope :D

Cheers

If anyone buys it up north I can collect from Jamie and deliver up Lincoln way or meet someone on the way up for a nominal fee as I work 20 mins from Mr P. Saves couriers fees and the kit will be safe in my car.

Top man, appreciate that mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.