Tinted side windows and the back

K&N induction kit

Xenon lights^

Sony cd player

New Toyota disks all 4

New japparts pads all 4

Full alignment

Both front tyres New

Also can include: 2din 3cd player, 25mm spacers, stock wheels in grey, K&N springs.

[ATTACH]124518[/ATTACH]

Update!! Sorry guys didnt mention it is AUTO.

Also no to the offers above but the haribos might help

Where is the 'this thread is worthless without pics' thingy?

Also extensive studies have shown that your thread will be quickly forgotten without the strangely facinating 'price tag' by which all other supra owners will either be hanging their head and bemoaning the state of the market...or sharply intaking breath with a 'he'll never get that for it' :)

Good luck with the sale BTW - one of the nicest cars to drive - especially with a stillen front on it (IMHO)

If your in no rush I see no reason why this won't sell, there's plenty of pre facelift auto Supes with out all the added extras this one has for £4500+ on p-heads. Not to mention the mileage or that it's an aerotop! Good luck with the sale buddy.

( if mine sells first I will be giving you a ring)

If your in no rush I see no reason why this won't sell, there's plenty of pre facelift auto Supes with out all the added extras this one has for £4500+. Not to mention the mileage or that it's an aerotop! Good luck with the sale buddy.

( if mine sells first I will be giving you a ring)

Cheers l33wgn i know what you mean. Funny thing is no one is interested in the milage, which is the most important thing for me when it comes to cars. Ye also the aerotop bit doesn't seem to intrest people. Ha

Happy new year people a but late

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.