The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why O Why do women do it to us !!!!

DodgyRog

Before I start, I would like to point out, I love my wife to bits:D................but

I have come home from work to a message left for me (wifes gone to work), it goes something like this.........

I have managed to get the car out today, (it's been snowed in all week) so I have gone and done the shopping, but I can't get it back up the road and onto the drive. Could you go and get it for me please. Okay fair enough I think, better than her banging it I guess.

This is the rant bit and it's not what you are thinking;).......

Reading on, the letter continues.....I have got all the shopping in except for 2 big boxes in the back, can you get them in to the house, as they are your Xmas present.

Now we agreed a while back, that this year we would NOT buy each other anything, I have queried this several times and Jen was adament that we saved any spare money just in case my work dries up again. Why do women say one thing and do totally the opposite, I now have no time to buy her something, although I already had something in mind, but thought I would not spend the £150 it was going to cost, as she was so adament on saving back any spare cash:rolleyes:

So I get the car back on the drive and manage to get the first smaller box out, but the other one is just to big and heavy for me to lift by myself.

She also told me to open the boxes so I could put them away and this is what I found in the smaller one

The other box contains this

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_745201_langId_-1_categoryId_165667

Dont get me wrong I am over the moon with my Xmas present, as I am desparate for a tool box, as my shed floor would tell you if it could:innocent:, but how that is saving some money and NOT getting a Xmas present and she hasn't even given me time to go and get her what I had in mine

LOL! knowing women, you misses will have some cunning plan involving the January sales;)

I am sure your right

Don't feel obliged to get her anything :D

She would never make me feel like I need to get her something and I don't feel obliged, but I would of liked to have got her what I had in mind for Xmas, but no time now Grrrrrr

Sounds like a keeper mate, I got a stinking hangover and mine is driving me crazy with the hover:(

She is a keeper, but she got the hoover out on me last weekend, so know what you are going through lol

Nice toolbox mate. Don't feel too bad about it, you should have seen what she bought me!

Seriously though, it's annoying in one way I guess, but sweet in another.

I know what she got you, as she stole it out of my draw, hope you dont mind well used

I am well happy with the tool boxes