The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Titanium Racing Exhaust Setup

jevansio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Have you got the pictures yet of what i would be getting if i was to buy the exhaust . I am interested as i could sell my nur spec and cover over half the cost of your exhaust . Rich.

Nur Spec R? If so, I may be interested.

Nur Spec R? If so, I may be interested.

Yes mine is a nur spec r , Its has some scuffs on the bottom of the pipe work in places, But as the supra exhausts are so low any second hand exhaust is going to have marks on it im sure and at the end of the day it is under the car .

The nur spec looks and sounds great, But i just love the sound of the hks titanium even though it does not look as good as the nur spec r. But i refuse to pay the price they want for a new one .

Rich.

Yes mine is a nur spec r , Its has some scuffs on the bottom of the pipe work in places, But as the supra exhausts are so low any second hand exhaust is going to have marks on it im sure and at the end of the day it is under the car .

The nur spec looks and sounds great, But i just love the sound of the hks titanium even though it does not look as good as the nur spec r. But i refuse to pay the price they want for a new one .

Rich.

You have PM :)

Sorry for the stupid question but how will the new owner fit this exhaust to their car? Just with you saying you will be cutting off the v-band? Will it need an end welded onto it? Or do you mean you are sending 90" of the 2nd de-cat?

I'm still not following bud. I've got a boostlogic 4" midpipe on the way, would I need to cut off the end of my boostlogic and weld on the vband end?

No, you would be fine, I was trying to help out people without a 4" midpipe who may be handy enough with a welder and want to save a bit cash, I needed it cut off my midpipe anyway so it's more use to a potential buyer than me

Pics of all the bits for sale, it's a bit dirty, but a bit elbow grease will have it shiney again if that's your desire, the main pipe has caught the road a couple of times, the boxes have no scrapes whatsoever,

1 generic rubber hanger is missing off the long pipe which I resued when fitting my new exhaust, but they're peanuts from any motorists discount

Any questions please ask,

attachment.php?attachmentid=125790&stc=1&d=1295608310

No, you would be fine, I was trying to help out people without a 4" midpipe who may be handy enough with a welder and want to save a bit cash, I needed it cut off my midpipe anyway so it's more use to a potential buyer than me

Ahhahhh. Well, I should have a few bob spare soon. If it's still around I'll probably have this off you :)

I just wanted to make sure it was a bolt on/off affair :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.