The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Titanium Racing Exhaust Setup

jevansio

Will shortly be fitting my Veilside Teardrop, so this is up for sale. IMHO the best 4" exhaust for the Supra.

I have had mine modified and had an optional larger backbox made which pulled the noise down from around 107db to 99db. It bolts on & off with a 3 bolt flange at the rear. I will also be cutting the 4" vband off the end of my midpipe, so anyone with a non-4" midpipe can just buy some reducer pipe, weld on the vband and away you go.

I will get pics later, the backbox is in great condition, the pipework has understandably got scrapes, but hell it's slung under the car.

£500 price + P&P

EDIT also have the bung which is included

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice setup that, worth every penny.

Cheers bud, I love the exhaust, just my weight fetish makes me do strange things. TBH the HKS backbox sounds much better, has a proper note to it, but it makes sense to sell as one incase anyone hoping to head to a track needs to knock some db off easily :)

The added 99db backbox isn't titanium, but obviously the original current 107db one is

Just to clarify the 2 supplied back boxes don't go on together, it's like one or the other (depending on whether you want loud or quieter)

Ah ok, both boxes come with it. Bargin then at that price.

That's the only problem with the Hks ti, great exhaust but too noisy for the track. Best of both with this. :)

Ah ok, both boxes come with it. Bargin then at that price.

That's the only problem with the Hks ti, great exhaust but too noisy for the track. Best of both with this. :)

Yeah, sorry I did think my first post was a little confusing after a wrote it :D

Yip, I'll be sad to see it go :(

Price drop to £600

The exhaust is now off the car. I will endeavor to post it but buyers must be patient while I wrap it.

The joint where the different back boxes bolt on is also the same size as the QTP 4" exhaust cutout so if you wanted to buy one of those it would be a simple bolt in affair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.