The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'95 Silver Aerotop N/A

hackin_n_bashin

Well, it's the wrong time of year for this, but I've had enough of waiting around.

Putting up for sale my 1995 N/A Aerotop SZ.

Looking for £3750 with the Rota's, £3250 if you bring your own wheels, these will need to clear the Hi Spec front brakes.

Long Tax, (next October/November, will confirm),

171000 Km's, Odo is still clocking up in Km's even though the speedo has been converted to MPH

MOT until May '11,

Comes with all the Christmas trimmings,

Cruise Control (on original (included) steering wheel),

Air con,

Electric Folding Mirrors,

Interior & ICE

Stainless dial surrounds,

Stainless plates for air con controls,

EL-Glo White Dials,

Black Cobra bucket seats on Wiffbitz Cobra subframes. Adjustable backs but no tilt function, Passenger side has slightly faded, and the inner adjuster knob has broken, the outer one still works just fine,

OMP Steering Wheel with Quick-Release boss and Airbag boss kit,

12 month old JVC double din stereo, with iPod connections and USB input, currently has a 320gig hard drive attached, will be removed for sale,

AEM AFR Gauge fitted into second decat pipe,

Focal 6.5" front speakers with tweeters and crossovers, mounted on SRD MDF brackets,

Vibe 6.5" rear speakers,

Engine & Exhaust

HKS Silent Hi-Power stainless exhaust, Bung included,

HKS Stainless 2nd decat, with AEM AFR probe fitted,

All spark plugs changed in August,

Wheel, Tires, Brakes & Suspension

18" Rota Boost Drift wheels. 9" front with 235/40/18 Avon ZZ3's, (6 months old), 10" rear with 285/35/18 Bridgestone Potenza's (2 months old, very little use)

Hi Spec Monster 4 front brakes and discs with EBC Yellowstuff pads,

Standard J-Spec rear brakes with Yellowstuff pads,

HEL braided brake lines all round,

Brake Stopper (Cusco copy),

BC Racing Coilover's, less than 6 months old,

Exterior

Riddox style carbon fibre lower rear spoiler. Currently running de-spoilered, but original spoiler included,

Do-Luck front bumper. Cracked at front from kerb. Will also include OEM front, that needs respraying,

UK Spec glass headlights,

KnightRacer 8k HID Kit,

Facelift Indicators and Side Repeaters,

OEM Roof Spoiler,

Fog light conversion, works from the OEM fog switch on the stalk, but unfortunately this has caused the Bulb Failure Warning Lamp to illuminate. A relay can be put in, but I haven't researched it!

Brackets are fitted for attaching Shine Auto Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser, this can be included in the sale, negotiable, does have a couple of scuffs on the underside.

Show in pics with 15" rear wheels and snow tires. These are not included in the sale.

Unfortunately the aerial has bee broken off, and needs replacing,

Will try and pick up a new auto gear surround, as I had a go at flocking, looks ok, but nowhere near as good as I'd like it!

Also has a squeaky drive belt tensioner, looking to change this over the Christmas period.

Has the mandatory Fault code 42 from the speed delimiter and MPH conversion.

Comes with free cracks in rear number plate.

There is a very little dent on the bonnet, and slight lacquer peel at the bottom of the drivers side 'A' Pillar.

I know it's not the cheapest N/A out there, but it is an aerotop, and there aren't many I could find for sale at the minute, so pricing I think is extremely reasonable for the condition.

If this doesn't sell, I won't be disheartened. Will just have to wait for the right parts to come up to finish off the TT conversion I had planned.

Any questions please ask.

Adam

Got them from Jamiep, they're on the car now with 4x4 snow tyres, the 285's are struggling to grip getting out of my road. Keeping them as I have a set of drag slicks for next year's fun.

Never got the chance to try this car out on the strip or track, so keeping them for the next Supra!

Car will have the 4 recently refurbed Rota's on for sale, or if the new owner prefers to bring his own wheels I'll keep them as I really like these ones, and the tyres are like new.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.