The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Passenger Door.

JamieP

Need something local ish to pickup really unless you can post to nur motorsport for me.

It wont matter if it gets the odd ding in transit as i only need the frame.

I've got one on the car which needs replacing after being 'dinged' at pod :)

Only catch is, it is still on the car...... (although I have the replacement in the shed)

I have tools in my car so can get the lazy bugger to swap them over tomorrow if you need it mate, or do it for him if office boy is to scared of the cold!

I have tools in my car so can get the lazy bugger to swap them over tomorrow if you need it mate, or do it for him if office boy is to scared of the cold!

Damn straight, my ass stays on a comfy swivel chair and not in the snow :), but I'll be out there tomorrow if need be :)

Damn straight, my ass stays on a comfy swivel chair and not in the snow :), but I'll be out there tomorrow if need be :)

HAHA, your Mrs was feeling more for me earlier today working hard out there in the snow than you were! Where is the love dude! haha. Offer is there, plus Gav, your tools are in the other halves boot! Offer is there, or any other night other than Monday is good to replace if need be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.