The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy T88 34D 800+hp turbokit

Digital

I'm selling an almost-complete 800+hp turbokit, including:

- Greddy T88 34D turbo

- PowerHouseRacing manifold (coated, nearly unused)

- HKS 60mm external wastegate

- HKS airfilter with intake pipe

- custom downpipe

Al the parts fit together, only thing needed are the oil feed/return-lines and some welding is needed for a connection from the midpipe to the downpipe. Here is a picture fitted when the kit was in my car:

Looking for 1500GBP / 1800 euro

what else is needed to fit this to a TT? I am guessing a long list of parts as the price for this seems very good.

Uprated clutch, fuel pump, injectors, standalone ECU, remap, various guages ie AFR Guage etc. Depends on how much BHP you want, if you want nearer the 800hp end then you may want to heed Jamie's warnings and look into getting an engine rebuild.

hmmm.....that means I would need ECU, clutch and injectors as I have the rest.....very tempting....

Don't take those 3 lightly, ECU is going to be over 1k for a decent one, injecters are into the high hundreds, and depending on power levels, double/tripple plate clutchs are way 2-3k :)

Free Bump.

If you stay in the low-boost segment 800cc Sard drop-ins and a in-tank Bosch 044 will do I guess. And remove the fuel-pulsation damper off course.

I was very happy with my Vi-Pec V88 ECU with 2JZGTE-harness. The Vi-Pec+harness was TRUE plug 'n play, OEM ECU out, Vi-Pec in, click -> engine runs. The Vi-Pec uses ALL the stock sensors including the 2 knock-sensors! I replaced the OEM MAP-sensor tough because the J-spec stocker only went to 1,2bar max. Here in Holland it costs about 1800GBP for the ECU+harness including mapping on a Superflow AWD dyno.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.