The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I want NA blocks

Little Matt

Hey all,

I'm after about 6 NA 2JZ blocks.

I do not mind what condition they are in. As long as the crank isn't bent or anything I'll take whatever you got.

I am willing to pay £100 per block. I'm not interested in ancillaries but if they come with it I can strip them and send them back if they want to be kept buy seller.

I will pay for block to be collected.

Call me, Matt, on 07889 882850 or email [email protected] with what you have.

Cash waiting folks...add a few pennies to the Christmas beer fund!!!

Merry Christmas to you all. :)

can you confirm for me exactly what you want/don't want.............is it.

Long block........ie sumps, block (with crank and pistons) Head and cam covers?

with no oil filter mount, no engine mount brackets, no cam/aux belt tensioners, no intake or exhaust manifolds and no flywheel etc?

I'm after long blocks....from oil pan to rocker covers. I'm not after any manifolds, anciallries, fuel rails, anything like that.

The block is just as strong and the squirters are not wholly necessary below 500bhp but they will be retrofitted into the engine.

I don't want to get to much into it here as it may be seen as advertising as it is my company email up top and I don't want to start breaking forum rules...anyone on Driftworks can find out more about there as I am an authorised trader there.

Wherever they are sold it will be for sensible money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.