The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT block

JamieP

its not a big job or that hard toadd the squirters to the na block, the oilways are allready there , just have to drill and tap the holes . im sure its something lee could do blindfolded.

i personally would allways rather start with a 2jz block from an na. as its been through all the heat cycles without ever having to cope with much stress and its the same block that for some reason sell for alot less just because it dosent have the holes pree drilled ? makes no sence to me

its not a big job or that hard toadd the squirters to the na block, the oilways are allready there , just have to drill and tap the holes . im sure its something lee could do blindfolded.

i personally would allways rather start with a 2jz block from an na. as its been through all the heat cycles without ever having to cope with much stress and its the same block that for some reason sell for alot less just because it dosent have the holes pree drilled ? makes no sence to me

I dont want a NA block, There is more to it than just the oil squirters, but they are very hard to drill/tap as they are in a awrkward spot, coolant does not run on the exhaust side of the ge blocks. the gte blocks has the coolant passages for the turbos in the exhaust side of the engine, ge block was not designed to be forced induction and i dont want one, there are engine cutouts and diagrams of the ge compared to the gte blocks somewhere. i have seen them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.