The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some offers for supras please!

DannyM

Heya guys!

Right basically over the past few weeks i have been torn between a supra twin or and rx7 twin! and to cut a long story short i saw an MOT bill for a RX7 yesterday and i wasnt happy about the reliability compared to the mighty supe engine! ;)

So yeah basically the only way i will get to own one is if someone is basically willing to P/x my 1996 toyota glanza V and £4,000 cash your way!

So yeah im wondering if anyone is interested!

I will state that i am after a twin turbo, not fussed to much on the transmission but a 6 speed would be absolutely AWSOME! ;) and the colour i would prefer anything but just not red, my favourite would be black but am really open minded!

i will write up a spec list on my glanza and then send it to anyone who is interested via PM if thats cool with you all! :)

So yeah hopefully this will stir up some interest and i will start recieiving some PM's :)

also feel free to contact me via email on

[email protected]

Thanks for looking guys!

Dan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.