The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know anything about getting rid of a spirit that has come in from the cold ?

michel lane

I know i sound abit potty , but listen to this. I have lived in the house for around 6 years withno issues , then suddenly 3 weeks ago, noises started to occur around the house. I just thought it was the house , plumbling , heating etc.. but on several times i have woken up in the middle of the night and have found the bedroom door wide open.

I know what you all are thinking , to much wine !!!, but how can you explain this , several minutes later i open my eyes and the door is close . Yesturday i closed the door and there was a banging noise in the landing as though someone was walking up and down the landing .

I have been wondering if it could be the snow falling down outside, but the noise is coming from the landing. Previously I have ignored it but now its becoming annoying, How do I deal with this matter , apart from making a foul of myself on the forum as a crack pot .

On the serious note, its only happened since the cold spell, My dog occasionally growl's in the house looking at nothing. Its not a mouse or rat, I am not frightened at all, just really annoyed about the disruption in my sleep. I occasionally see shadows at night in the house, but that just down to tiredness i guess.

Anyone got any digital sound activated recorders then can suggest, or know any spritualist that can deal with this issue.

Well, I think I have made a complete foul of myself now, I amcertain I am not crazy, but some help would be appriciated. please refine to the stupid comments, if i wanted to be humiliated i would have gone to the GTR forums .

I am of to enjoy my glass of vodka now... awaiting some sensible comments

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been on YOUTUBE, how to catch a ghost . Been listen to the monks in malaysia and i got it cracked. Hell i am going to give this thing some stick, i called my mother in-law to come over tonight , it wont know what has hit him/her. I got the josh sticks and holy water out with various crosses. I dont know what I am going to use on the ghost !

just been on YOUTUBE, how to catch a ghost . Been listen to the monks in malaysia and i got it cracked. Hell i am going to give this thing some stick, i called my mother in-law to come over tonight , it wont know what has hit him/her. I got the josh sticks and holy water out with various crosses. I dont know what I am going to use on the ghost !

You didn't say it was religious. Are you sure?