The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin turbo GZ auto (JDM) 55K £5750 ono

Crazybassist

wow one very nice supra there! got potential to be awesome! although the L200 scoop needs to go :p GLWS

I agree the scoop looks wrong, I'm not also a fan of the front bumper or the skirts.

The price is otherwise good, It's just with the above bits your limiting your already difficult market at the moment.

Glad mate

I nearly went for it... bet you are glad I didn't :)

Haha, yeah would have been gutted if I sold her a day or two before I found out. She'll probably be for sale again at the end of summer as I dont think I'll be able to afford to insure her with a conviction. But thats a while off yet! :D

Haha, yeah would have been gutted if I sold her a day or two before I found out. She'll probably be for sale again at the end of summer as I dont think I'll be able to afford to insure her with a conviction. But thats a while off yet! :D

I am glad you can keep her mate and I bet you are totally relieved with the verdict :p

Have fun. Maybe not at the moment but come April time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.