The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkiv supra RZ TT auto (cheap)

sams

Im regretting every moment of this, but for sale is my supra.
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
only due to starting a new job and im not getting as much money now from when i was on the doll a few months ago.
so much for the pm thinking im better of at work
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif
there for the sacrifice is to get rid my car :(

it is a 1993 toyota supra RZ Twin Turbo Auto.

chassis number confirms this is an RZ with LSD standard, not sure if all the supra's had LSD from standard.

117500miles on the clock some of this would of been km. and will rise slightly as im using the car.

Owned the car since march 2010 (was a birthday treat) and loved every moment,

The car is almost full bpu, needs new FCD (took the old one out as it didnt seem to work and was saving up for the aem unit from AFR but never managed to save anough :rolleyes:),

so mods to list.........

FMIC

Induction kit

SJR performance cat back exhaust, sounds beautiful, no drone for it size (3.5in bore to 4.5in exit)

Garage wifbitz double decat and 1.2bar RR

bocsh 044 fuel pump fitted in tank, purchased with the decats

ik22 iridium plugs fitted 3000miles ago, full service was done at same time, i used millars oils

lowered on the original bilstiens, H&R springs

Aftermarket alloys, make unknown to me but all tyres have at least 75% tread left, some kerbing, one marked by tyre company but they refused to sort it :thumbdown:

Had new radiator during the last summer (cant remember when i did it)

Beat 600 touchscreen dvd player. feat bluetooth, tv in/out, sd card slot, usb, and normal pre-outs.

car is in excellent condition inside and drives like a dream, boost delivery is smooth gearchanges are seemless also kickdown is responsive, outside is good apart from 3 points, one key mark on the rear passenger quarter, a scuff to the passenger wing behind the front wheel, and a small bubble of rust behind the passenger rear wheel right at the bottem. was quoted £180 to sort these but that was in summer.

the other bad bit is i recieved no previous history with the car. and all the documents i collected my missis threw away when we had a barny with each other, a new log book was ordered and recieved, at the same time a new mot was put on which was a pass with no advisories, so has mot till nov11 tax till march11 aswell. the lack of service history didnt and doesn't bother me as if it dont sell now i will never sell it :eyebrows:

im sure i missed something: dont hesitate to ask me via PM questions.

Pics :)

i would like £5000ovno, will consider a impreza Wrx in px/swap

cheers people

forgot to mention has a cobra gt alarm/imobiliser fitted

cheers guys,

it a shame about the history. main thing that lets it down.

the chrome rings on the dash are no longer there, also a set of ap replic mirrors and bomex spats are inc.

im giving it 2 weeks as i dont want to get rid of it, if it not sold or i dont get a reasonable offer im going to keep it and strugle for a few month

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.