The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another 6 cylinders on the drive, NOW I am ready for the snow

mr lover

I've got one, a '55 Warrior. Had it about 3yrs now and I love it.

Got decent tyres on mine and last winter was great, it wouldn't get stuck anywhere. All i used was 4 wheel high, even in the deepest drifts I didn't have to resort to to 'low' or diff lock.

Very nice. When I get my Supra and can afford a runaround I think I'll get a 4x4 :)

A runaround :blink:

I think my Trojan L200 did about 17mpg :shock:

Infact, the supra was definatly better on fuel, Reading to Milton Keynes following the other halfs TT, and it used double the amount of fuel than the supra :rolleyes:

Oh, I didn't know that.

Maybe find an economical or maybe just an AWD car rather than a big beast like that.

Or if I could afford it and didn't have to care about fuel economy then I'd get one just so it's easy to drive in winter as I could use the Supra as a daily driver :)

Oh, I didn't know that.

Maybe find an economical or maybe just an AWD car rather than a big beast like that.

Or if I could afford it and didn't have to care about fuel economy then I'd get one just so it's easy to drive in winter as I could use the Supra as a daily driver :)

My 2.5L turbo diesel Warrior does about 25mpg.

Just resurrecting this quickly.

I'm currently looking for a 4x4 and I thought I had settled on an L200 about model year 2003-2005 but last night I ready a few reviews which said the pre 2006 models are very "agricultural" and have a pretty old-skool engine which needs servicing every 4500 miles. There does seem to be a few adverts on Autotrader saying "engine fine" or "engine replaced at..." so I'm stating to get the impression that if they are not looked after they tend to give up pretty fast.

To you guys and girls that have actually owned one: Are they actually that bad?