The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange County Choppers' HQ faces foreclosure

SupraHuman

The level of skill is shocking on that program, remove the guy that is good with sheet metal and Vinny and all you have left are the bodgit and scarper club, frames are bought in, a lot of the tins as they call them are bought in, the paintwork is all subbed out lmao at the rest.

The level of skill is shocking on that program, remove the guy that is good with sheet metal and Vinny and all you have left are the bodgit and scarper club, frames are bought in, a lot of the tins as they call them are bought in, the paintwork is all subbed out lmao at the rest.

You don't think Paul jr is skillfull? :blink:

You don't think Paul jr is skillfull? :blink:

What at ? telling someone else what to do lmao he has some good ideas on creating a look but after that i've not seen much in the way of skill.

Bolting bits together after someone else has made them isn't exactly very difficult :D

What at ? telling someone else what to do lmao he has some good ideas on creating a look but after that i've not seen much in the way of skill.

Bolting bits together after someone else has made them isn't exactly very difficult :D

I must have seen earlier series before he got uber lazy :) he used to do it all

He can do all the fabricating and had the vision to create something totally new.it's all about timescale.often they have to complete the bike in a short time frame.it's unreasonable to think he could do it all himself!

I do think his work attitude is shit though.

I think i've seen him do the occasional bit of fabrication work but after that he pretty much lets everyone else do it, he even tells the paint guys just do you own thing blah blah, he does have some good ideas on creating the look for a customer but usually goes way to far in my opinion, the Liberty bike and Snap On projects were just overdone to death.

I think i've seen him do the occasional bit of fabrication work but after that he pretty much lets everyone else do it, he even tells the paint guys just do you own thing blah blah, he does have some good ideas on creating the look for a customer but usually goes way to far in my opinion, the Liberty bike and Snap On projects were just overdone to death.

Tbh I'm basing my opinions on the black widow bikes and nyfd bikes and that sort of thing,didn't see the liberty or snap on bikes. I don't think you could say he wasn't skillfull,as I has the skills, just seems he doesn't like using them!

Hear hear, the only thing I ever seen him do is a sissy bar, his answer on how to make the parts fit is a big old mallet, I much rather see a tv show about V-force customs with Vinny and Cody or Exile bikes.

Paul Jr had a clause in his contract saying he couldnt build bikes for 12 months after leaving OCC, as that time has now passed he is working with Vinny building bikes. Vinny does still appear to be running V-Force too, not sure if we'll get a spin off show on them.

OCC used to be brilliant, it was all about the bikes, now its all about arguing or watching one of them smash something up because they think its cool or funny.

Paul Sr is a Grade-A prick (much like his sons), has no man-management skills apart from shouting and can only seem to build bolt-together bikes.

I think the reason it went downhill is due to several reasons, (1) The yanks have very short attention spans and love conflict, so the show concentrated more on the family arguments than building the bikes, (2) as the company grew so did their egos and (3) they pissed off their skilled workforce who then left them (Im suprised Rick is still there, once he goes they are truly f*cked).

BRING BACK LIPU AND BERNEY!

chop shop was brilliant, some hidiously ugly cars but the way those two go at it was brilliant!

I still watch them on youtube, they are skilled, their designs might not be great and they might skim the bodys with fibreglass and filler, but i can apprichiate the work them two did, i was speaking to bernie on facebook...LOL and leepu, they wont be making anymore shows unless people can get a petition going, bernie gave me the name of the director and address, but i never got it going lol

Guest samurai infidel

to be honest, i prefer to watch the biker build off series on discovery.

those are some very talented and respected bike builders,who do everything from building the frames,to paint.

OCC is fun to watch sometimes, with all the tantrums they throw, but for me they dont do enough fabrication,mostly just bolting parts on.