The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Offer i received for my car

rajsingh13

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone be careful if you use swapz as there are a load of con artists on there, the last 3 people to offer me cars are all friends trying to persaude me to swat for a impreza sti. i had the offer for a x5 and range rover both telling me they would rather have a impreza sti instead. describing exactly what they wanted. then today i received a offer of that exact impreza and after telling him the insurance was too much for me i receive a message from the range rove saying he has been offered that car and it is what he wanted and the insurance is a lot cheaper than a supra and the x5 with drew the offer.

Can only go on experiance from mates who have both the Nav and L200, the nav being by far the worst and seems to spend a lot of time at the dealership being repaired, wheel bearings, gearbox to name but a few, the L200 is a good workhorse but heavy on fuel and for a daily driver the Colorado is much nicer.

thats what i was thinking i read a article about l200 and they where described as solid. not heard of a Colorado before who make them?

Toyota, its basicly a slightly smaller version of the Landcruiser Amazon

I paid just over £7k for my Colorado 2001 3.0 D4D with 60 k on the clock with full Toyota history, very good condition virtually unmarked.

If you like comfort performance and a bit of fuel economy i wouldnt have the L200 unless you needed it for work, then again i'd have a Hi Lux over the L200.

Found them look okay but a bit old and tired. I need a car that i can use for work and everyday driving thats why i was thinking l200 and originally x5

Theres no comparison between an X5 and a L200, their totally differant in just about every way, the L200 is a basic workhorse and an X5 is a posers 4x4 rd car :D

Says £12,495 on the ad ?

This is the same model and year of my Colorada but in silver, dont agree that it looks dated though but thats obviously personal opinion.

I think you after something with bad boy street looks going by the Warrior with the big 20" wheels etc ? :D

the car was sold for 9k back then. that Colorado does not look to bad actually but personaly i would prefer a l200

I suggest you go drive one unless you already have, the looks are about its best bit if your after a hard street look that is :D

i have been offered a sti on swapz and wow hes persistant, i have told him im not interested in his car and now for the last 2 days he has been trying to persuade me my car is worth 7k. sending me links calling me a idiot and how everyone on there forums thinks im a idiot for putting my car up for 8750 and i should reduce it now to 7000. some people just cant take no as a answer.

I suggest you go drive one unless you already have, the looks are about its best bit if your after a hard street look that is :D

i will be going to test drive a few after this terrible weather is gone and when i can take my supra out of the garage i do like the look of them though