The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale - Silver NA Aerotop.

Hak

Guys,

I am reluctantly selling my Supra Aerotop .

Ive put it on Autotrader if you want to see the full details.

Its a little bit pricey but theres only one other NA Aerotop for sale in the whole country on there and im willing to accept offers.

Its a great car, given me lots of joy and im sure it will make the next user just as happy.

Thanks and all the best.

Hak.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-240-4294966983-4294967144/advert.action?R=201047373815303&distance=1&postcode=N211DE&channel=CARS&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=1993&vehicleRegLetter=L

You're right, I missed the summer months due to moving house at the same time. The higher price is my Autotrader price but willing to consider more 'going rate' offers especially from club members. These are such great cars and I'll probably end up buying one when again I'm an old timer and they are classics!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.