The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Absoluetly destroyed!! upside down, A406, Redbridge Junction :(

adnanshah247

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, big crash, your lucky to have got out of that in one piece. Shame about the wheels, they looked lovely. Regarding the space saver, the recovery firm may have put it on so they can sit in on the carrier, I have been asked to do it for them while they get the crane etc into position. Bloody shame about the car. A clear warning to all of us at the moment.

I'm calling bull on the spacesaver story.

You're all thinking it anyway ;)

lol... beat me to it ;)

Whatever the "cause" of the crash (apart from the obvious excessive speed), it's good to hear you are ok. We all flex now and again but this is hopefully an event you'll learn from, whether it be to slow down or read the conditions better.

I believe it. If Gaz is a cop and he's been asked to do it at other RTAs then it's believable.

It does happen at RTAs quite often.... when there is any point. Have a look at the other wheel, there is no reason to fit the space saver on in this instance. Wheels are often replaced to help with the mobility of the car.

Guest initial_j
lol... beat me to it ;)

Whatever the "cause" of the crash (apart from the obvious excessive speed), it's good to hear you are ok. We all flex now and again but this is hopefully an event you'll learn from, whether it be to slow down or read the conditions better.

fucking hell people being a bit harsh on here!

the poor lads in hospital and totaled his car! for all you know he could of been avoiding a pedestrian/ hit by someone

talk about kicking someone when there down

i ended up in hospital last year after the wheel studs in the car i was traveling in sheared off instantly, no warning no time to react, was very lucky to escape with my life, a freak accident that was no ones fault at all. all the care in the world wouldnt of prevented it.

Jesus, give the guy a break! He is lucky to be alive, the last thing he needs is you lot playing judge and and jury. Innocence until pro.......... and all that. The parties that know the facts will not be posting them here, for a while. If the car was not hoisted on it would need four wheels to be pulled on to the pick up. The other alloy may have been smashed to pieces.

I am glad to hear the owner is OK, nothing too serious with your head. I hope you make a speedy recovery.