The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Absoluetly destroyed!! upside down, A406, Redbridge Junction :(

adnanshah247

facts are facts do you mean?

I don't know the facts though, I can hardly state anything about this accident for a fact. I just commented that I don't believe the reason for the space saver being on the car, and I also stated that others were thinking it.

Of course you never post anything controversial do you Gaz :rolleyes:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, give the guy a break! He is lucky to be alive, the last thing he needs is you lot playing judge and and jury. Innocence until pro.......... and all that. The parties that know the facts will not be posting them here, for a while. If the car was not hoisted on it would need four wheels to be pulled on to the pick up. The other alloy may have been smashed to pieces.

I am glad to hear the owner is OK, nothing too serious with your head. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

Exactly - god some people really don't know when to stop and walk away from the keyboard.

I don't know the facts though, I can hardly state anything about this accident for a fact.

I just commented that I don't believe the reason for the space saver being on the car, and I also stated that others were thinking it.

Of course you never post anything controversial do you Gaz :rolleyes:

Do you know the difference between writing something controversial and being a twat and perhaps 'others' are thinking that as well :rolleyes:

Without any Bullshit :p

Wow, from the pictures you posted that seemed pretty nasty. Glad you are on the mend mate!

In OP's defense, during this freezing weather accidents can happen even though you are not speeding. I nearly lost control of my Mondeo after taking a right turn at 15mph.

Get well soon mate!

$#@!ing hell people being a bit harsh on here!

the poor lads in hospital and totaled his car! for all you know he could of been avoiding a pedestrian/ hit by someone

talk about kicking someone when there down

i ended up in hospital last year after the wheel studs in the car i was traveling in sheared off instantly, no warning no time to react, was very lucky to escape with my life, a freak accident that was no ones fault at all. all the care in the world wouldnt of prevented it.

Jesus, not much needed to stir some hornets nests. As stated, I'm glad to hear the chaps ok. Its not easy to make a mess of a supra like that without doing a hefty speed, whether that be within the speed limit or not, I wasn't judging. My point was, please make sure he learn from this 'mistake' so that another destroyed supra does not go for nothing.

Jesus, give the guy a break! He is lucky to be alive, the last thing he needs is you lot playing judge and and jury. Innocence until pro.......... and all that. The parties that know the facts will not be posting them here, for a while. If the car was not hoisted on it would need four wheels to be pulled on to the pick up. The other alloy may have been smashed to pieces.

I am glad to hear the owner is OK, nothing too serious with your head. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

Agree. :thumbs:

he did roll the car... whos to tell how that wheel was before the accident? they cant put a car on a tow truck without 4 attached to the vehicle! (also with all the road regulations, im sure it would have been some Vosa BS about damaging the road surface!)

wishing a speedy recovery mate! ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=123615&d=1290973493

I'm sure the recovery guys would not put the space saver wheel on while the car was on its roof :D

The Policeman did well to clamber into the boot, remove the cover and unscrew the space saver, all with the car upside down. Not to mention if the old wheel had been smashed off I don't think the hub would be in a fit state for putting another wheel on, and I'm not sure the police carry spare wheel nuts...

I would have thought it's the recovery people's job to worry about that kind of thing though.