The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas sale, loads of bargains

dude

Don't want to take too much of the page so will put all in a list.

Please pm me for any items, first come first served.

Greddy 6spd gearknob new, never used it on my car cause I have a stillway shifter £50

Centre consoles £25 each

Steering wheel unknown make, as in pic £30

Complete facelift dash kit with clocks, controls and binnacle £150

HKS mushroom filter £20

Grey carpets ideal for dyeing or pet bed!!! £25

ECU covers £10

Rear plastics 1/4 surround and rear speaker covery things £40

Doors £60

Tailgate £60

NA clocks white faced £100

J spec turbos suitable for refurb but prob fine £100

Inlet plenum ideal for polishing £60

Lower inlet TT £30

J spec Big valve head with uprated springs £800 good deal on fitting !!!!

6 spd box reconditioned £2000

TT Bottom end all good £1000

Racing Hart 5 spoke 19" Alloys, rims refurbed a couple of spokes could do with a little TLC £800

Air Con pumps £25

I am interested in the facelift dash bits mate. What sort of condition are they in? Any busted tabs and any scratches or flaking of the grey finish?

I'll go have a look..........................I know how fussy you are !!!!!!!!!;)

Any additional details on the j spec head John? What manufacturer are the valves and springs? Are the cams stock?

Won't come with cams dude, i had to sell those as our chilled iron ones are not ready and a customer is waiting on them, but just spoke to the garage that built the head and it will be ferrea valves and the powerhouse racing uprated single valve kit, I can get whatever cams you want just not that quick and they will be chilled iron, if you wanted the cams we can do a bit better on the head.

Dan, all lugs present, all controls in place and all pigs fueled and ready to fly!!! No flaking etc and all guages stay with it.

Top man. I'll take it. Are you guys ok to wrap it all and post it, you're miles from me so can't really swing by to collect.

Hi Pal,

The carpets just the main chassis carpet and not the mats right?

DO you also have the boot one?

If so i will also take that...

I do have some matts, they are grey with almost lightning strike patterns, I think they are the toyota sports matts, might have another boot matt yes.

dont suppose you have a tt auto engine loom going on this list santa??

I might be able to help you there, Supra Matt is going 6 spd, he has an auto loom, uncut, I have an auto loom with the auto bits removed in mine but we are making a new loom for the ecu, depends when you need it.

Dude, i'm interested in a centre console mate. Does it come complete with the arm rest lid etc

Also, can you let me know the postage cost on this? cheers

Sorry missed this, yes all complete, post on this will be £10 next day, Dan I can throw one in with the dash bits it will still be same postage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.