People slagging off na's

gazzi123

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this hammerite is lauging at the frost, a few cars in the area will have spots of rust here and there next year, but the supra wont! :D wish i didnt tell everyone about the hammerite, if i didnt mention it and told everyone i used normal 2pk paint nobody would know any better.:D

hammerite painted na with a veilside kit...good god ive now realised what ive done!!:rlol:

Wrong.

You were going so well, up to the end...

LOL, but there are people who love the look of the supra and are not really bothered about performance, if thats what its all about, having the fastest car, then we have a hell of alot of egotistic people on here, not good im afraid.

LOL, but there are people who love the look of the supra and are not really bothered about performance, if thats what its all about, having the fastest car, then we have a hell of alot of egotistic people on here, not good im afraid.

Are you gutted about max power and veilside finishing?

i'd say caring about the looks instead of the performance is the more egotistacal thing... and i've seen the pics of your car, you obviously don't care about the looks... i mean it's hammerite and vs... and you don't care about power as it's an NA... so, erm.. :blink:

Go ahead...see how much time you got on your hands

Like i say what i could afford i bought it and also want to work on supra as a project - this is what i mean about slagging things off ..... not all been about gearboxes etc mate... on here for advice etc so lay off

OK now I can see why you feel that everyone is slagging you off!! FACT the NA's gearbox is virtually bullet proof in an NA I'd be especially surprised to see one go in a 97 plate which is why TT auto owners are interested in sticking them in their cars. You'll find that jumped up attitudes gets sh*t thrown at you. Ask a nice question you'll get a nice answer. Look for digs in any post and you'll find it.

Lets start from fresh. I'm sorry for poking your open wound. Try being a bit less sensitive and you'll find a wealth of expertise that you can use to achieve your aims.

i'd say caring about the looks instead of the performance is the more egotistacal thing... and i've seen the pics of your car, you obviously don't care about the looks... i mean it's hammerite and vs... and you don't care about power as it's an NA... so, erm.. :blink:

Closet banger racer?

Like i say what i could afford i bought it and also want to work on supra as a project - this is what i mean about slagging things off ..... not all been about gearboxes etc mate... on here for advice etc so lay off

OK now I can see why you feel that everyone is slagging you off!! FACT the NA's gearbox is virtually bullet proof in an NA I'd be especially surprised to see one go in a 97 plate which is why TT auto owners are interested in sticking them in their cars. You'll find that jumped up attitudes gets sh*t thrown at you. Ask a nice question you'll get a nice answer. Look for digs in any post and you'll find it.

Lets start from fresh. I'm sorry for poking your open wound. Try being a bit less sensitive and you'll find a wealth of expertise that you can use to achieve your aims.

to some people they find it a stupid question and to others its not....if you find it a stupid question dont comment....if you can help leave one.

My gearbox has main shaft ware and i asked for advice (if its going , its going ...theres nothing else i could do to stop that)

so to me its not a stupid question

No no, dont get me wrong dude, im happy with what i got, if i was egotistic id be going for all the top end parts, lastest and stuff and building my car to impress others, not trying to be funny but that how i see it, near enough nobody like it, was done on the cheap and i love it to bits:)

No no, dont get me wrong dude, im happy with what i got, if i was egotistic id be going for all the top end parts, lastest and stuff and building my car to impress others, not trying to be funny but that how i see it, near enough nobody like it, was done on the cheap and i love it to bits:)

I'd say get rid of the eyebrows then 50% more people would like it. Then you'd have 2! :D