The mkiv Supra Owners Club

People slagging off na's

gazzi123

took words right out my mouth branners - ive saved up along time to be able to afford a NA and spent a very long time and effort getting to back to how it should be (still not there) as needs recon gearbox/steering rack etc.....and guys who have money and can afford loads of things and get it all done in click of a finger thats fair enough but think of people who dont have that and cant do it .

A 97 plate requiring a replacement box and steering rack?? N/A or TT aside sounds like you bought a great motor!!! If your tech questions have been about gearboxes and steering racks I would be highly surprised if you were proper slagged off about the parts being for an NA not a TT. After all alot of auto TT owners actually ask if the NAs manual box is any good for a TT

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the technical minds tend to be into forced induction. Seriously, an NA only forum would be like that tumbleweed forum :search:

In fairness I think there would be 2 extremely active topics...

"My N/A is down on power"

and

"How do I get more power from my N/A"

took words right out my mouth branners - ive saved up along time to be able to afford a NA and spent a very long time and effort getting to back to how it should be (still not there) as needs recon gearbox/steering rack etc.....and guys who have money and can afford loads of things and get it all done in click of a finger thats fair enough but think of people who dont have that and cant do it .

Thing is, most on here like a bit of banter, now im not one for taking the piss out of NA's (i have had a couple myself, been handy for when a skin needs pulling of my rice pudding;) ) but after seeing how wound up you get over it im not sure i will be able to help myself in future from having a little wind up with you, i think starting this thread has opened you up to a constant stream of piss taking:D

In my defence, Blackie and Ed are/were both N/A owners!

I honestly believe that would hold up in court, especially if I called them as witnesses :D

You may have to call them early, it may take them a little longer to get there in an NA! :)

And Gazzi, think yourself lucky, my Supra doesn't even have an engine in it yet!

Thing is, most on here like a bit of banter, now im not one for taking the piss out of NA's (i have had a couple myself, been handy for when a skin needs pulling of my rice pudding;) ) but after seeing how wound up you get over it im not sure i will be able to help myself in future from having a little wind up with you, i think starting this thread has opened you up to a constant stream of piss taking:D

Bit like the dog piss up my shite hammerite respray thread?

Thing is, most on here like a bit of banter, now im not one for taking the piss out of NA's (i have had a couple myself, been handy for when a skin needs pulling of my rice pudding;) )

Now thats funny JP, I just spat tea on my lappy screen.......

Wish I had not commented now :innocent:

at the end of the day everyones got something better than someone.

your car is better than alot of other peoples, just like theres people with better cars than the tt's

its personal opinion, its life, get over it!

Ahhahh! But is it better than CR?

ha ha classic, you calling my mum a furry hamster rat thingy?

Yeah mums do that, mine says I'm the best looking lad in the county :D

dont worry not all faces look like arse's so you should be privledged to be different... lol only kidding