People slagging off na's

gazzi123

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so if it was TT loosing power or 'my 600bhp supra losing power' i doubt that would get slagged off and people would go out there way to help.

There should be a split of the forum named 'Deep pocket supra owners only'

Seriously? You don't see the irony?

These cars are all somebody's pride and joy. They have spent what they could afford to on the car and do not need to hear it being slagged down.

Next time you fancy having a 'laugh' about somebody's car then post up a picture of your own car and ask people for an honest opinion. Everybody has something to say.

So best bet is to be nice about NAs as they are part of the club and not here to have fun made of them.

Right honest opinions on my ride?

http://www.oldwoodies.com/img/weird/83nissan_taj-jackobs_lr.jpg

LMAO jamie you have to have that as a sig.

Lol, its not that good i promise you:D knee deep in mud most days working on building sites and a pregnant hormoanal wife thats driving me insane at every chance she gets.

I like it, Better than a NA:D

No im thinking my engine could be removed and replaced for less cost than getting them fixed?

Whats the going rate for an N/A engine £200?

WHats the rate for stem seal replacement?

*sucks air through teeth*

Ok I suppose so. Drop of the engine and the £200 notes. I'll take it off your hands I suppose.

These cars are all somebody's pride and joy. They have spent what they could afford to on the car and do not need to hear it being slagged down.

Next time you fancy having a 'laugh' about somebody's car then post up a picture of your own car and ask people for an honest opinion. Everybody has something to say.

So best bet is to be nice about NAs as they are part of the club and not here to have fun made of them.

It was a joke not aimed at "the look of a car" and was not a dig

perhaps we should have a "humour only in this section allowed" part of the forum

Could be worse guys, just think if you had to drive a golf like poor old Josh.:)

How rude! :p

That's true, you guys can take it out on me if you like, I can take it!

Just expect to get a flaming bag of dog poop on your doorstep

took words right out my mouth branners - ive saved up along time to be able to afford a NA and spent a very long time and effort getting to back to how it should be (still not there) as needs recon gearbox/steering rack etc.....and guys who have money and can afford loads of things and get it all done in click of a finger thats fair enough but think of people who dont have that and cant do it .

It was a joke not aimed at "the look of a car" and was not a dig

perhaps we should have a "humour only in this section allowed" part of the forum

I don't think it was aimed at you in particular, more a general point to be courteous to other owners.