People slagging off na's

gazzi123

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest a whole new board for N/A owners.

I hate the n/a and i own one.

However i wish the big single guys would rag on TT owners like the TT owners do on us.

Too worried that they will break and we will all point and laugh :D

I've noticed the people that can't help take the p*ss for fun but then if anyone can help, they do and don't take the wee wee.

Don't worry about it, get a voodoo doll!

Probably best I just avoid all his threads in future. I tend to take the piss even when I'm helping :D

Ok last thread i done in mkiv techniqual about loss in power of NA ...2 people on there just made cheap commens...but whilst homer helped me out it seemed the posts of me replying to them and the others posted had gone....and to me as homer a MOD he has taken them off

Ahh I see.

Lol scotty was joking and i only replied 'here we go again :D'

Im an NA owner and TBH i dont let it get to me and neither should you

yes i understand that mate......but im bringing up this rant because there is having the odd joke and then at least 1 out of 2 threads posted etc there are few people who just give stupid comments....i do agree we should have a seperate NA + turbo forum because then everyone is on the same wave length and we will actually get the help me need without having our 'pride and joys' slagged off

I've noticed the people that can't help take the p*ss for fun but then if anyone can help, they do and don't take the wee wee.

Don't worry about it, get a voodoo doll!

Could be worse guys, just think if you had to drive a golf like poor old Josh.:)

yes i understand that mate......but im bringing up this rant because there is having the odd joke and then at least 1 out of 2 threads posted etc there are few people who just give stupid comments....i do agree we should have a seperate NA + turbo forum because then everyone is on the same wave length and we will actually get the help me need without having our 'pride and joys' slagged off

Have you tried club Na-t?

http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/

Fill your boots :)

Just seen the thread where i guess the abuse started.

Having a post

"N/A losing power" is asking for abuse.

Much like a matth thread "ive been on the trampoline again"

so if it was TT loosing power or 'my 600bhp supra losing power' i doubt that would get slagged off and people would go out there way to help.

There should be a split of the forum named 'Deep pocket supra owners only'

Are na owners allowed to start threads?:search:

I will own up, it was me.... he is losing power and I asked "what an N/A has power" :D

Mate its a joke... there are some mighty fine N/A's out there. Even Mitchell thinks so too, to the extent he has chromed his bell end

As said humour on here goes hand in hand with the serious stuff :innocent:

Scotty

Well you are looking in the wrong place at the wrong year cars then. If you shop around you can pick up at least 2 decent TT's on this forum that have been for sale for a while for £4-5k. You can pay similar cash for a decent NA as well. The tosh that people spout that TT's are £3k more than N/A's is exactly that TOSH!. If you are expecting a minter BPU TT a couple of years newer than a higher mile N/A then yeah you are going to have to dig a bit deeper.

Also in tech you'll find most of the looking down the nose attitude stems from the age old question "how do I get more power from my N/A?". Its a question asked monthly and the answer will never change BUY A TT!! Ask a technical question in respect to any other problem and the TT systems are close enough that you will get helped on the issue the same as if the question was asked by a TT owner.

N/A, you gay or something?

i'm sorry but :rlol: ^

but yeah, it was the same when i had my NA, it's suppose to just be a little fun, i guess newer members may not see that and get the 'forum humour' yet. I wouldn't worry about it gazzi people understand that not all of us can afford a big 700hp supra, and that some members are happy with not owning one.

NA June 2010, TT September 2010... I just got bored really and wanted more power but I miss my NA... mainly cos it attracted more attention that my TT does

People will be people mate... everyone wants to be JamieP (except me, ofcourse). There are some plebs on here, as with any forum, but there are some legends too. Take insult with a pinch of salt.

Ever heard of PC gaming? The same rules apply. "OMG my i7 runs at 4.0GHz", "So, I have 4 SSDs running RAID0", "So, I have six screens". Everyone has something better than you in some way. Gotta love noobs hahahahahahahaha

Like i said its not just 'ow he done this' its just in general that i would like help and anybody nice enough to help id really appreciate it, but people just keep having digs and its getting extremly annoying.

Its not aimed at anyone its a general overlook on NA threads

These cars are all somebody's pride and joy. They have spent what they could afford to on the car and do not need to hear it being slagged down.

Next time you fancy having a 'laugh' about somebody's car then post up a picture of your own car and ask people for an honest opinion. Everybody has something to say.

So best bet is to be nice about NAs as they are part of the club and not here to have fun made of them.

Whats that?

valve stem failure? o thats right its ok just a bit of smoke on start up right TT lovers?

Seriously, you think you're immune to valve stem seal wear just because your engine doesn't have turbos?!?

Reinforces my point above. ;)