The mkiv Supra Owners Club

People slagging off na's

gazzi123

Im sorry ive not been on here long and 50% of information ive had because i post up problems with my NA supra is 'ow what a surprise supra NA with power loss'

I joined the owners club because i have a supra im proud of and would like help/advice on here, but most time i just get people slagging off like some 'posh boys' who have loads cash.

'haha a NA pfff i have a TT'.

I really suggest people on here help each other and if you have a bad thing to say dont say it at all.

People have to realise not everyone has large amounts of money and afford a TT....i worked my ass off for my supra , and had enough of the digs just because i cant afford a TT.

so in future please lay off!!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yea there is joking i can take that ...but when your asking for help and people on here just go 'pff a NA what a surprise' and thats it.....i dont post on theres, 'ow yours only running at 500bhp mine is running at 600bhp' its just pointless and after a while its getting extremly frustrating wanting help and all other people do is slag you off because you dont have a TT.

Tee hee.

Gazzi - lighten up, all these things tend to be said in jest on this subject and it's been the same over the years.

Just look at your sig to see how ironic this is, you bought an NA recently and are already talking about more power with expensive NA-T conversions. It's pretty much the story of most NA owners - they use them as a stepping stone to a TT. Now and again people are happy just having the car for the looks and don't care about having no turbos, which is fair enough.

Cheers,

Brian.

N/A's are pants and slow and to be honest there is now next to no difference in price between the two. TT all the way. If this wasn't the case then why do so many N/A owners want to swap in TT engines and constantly dream of having TT power?

They are gonna love you :rlol:

yes i have an aim to get more power in the end, but when i can afford it i will do it, but in mean time im asking for help.....i understand jokes etc but after a while of asking for help and people keep putting cheap comments in , its just pointless.

but like i said getting to a Single T or TT would be great but it wont be for a long while yet and im asking advice on my current NA to learn from you guys 'who want to help others' so i can learn and in the future be able to save up and get the power i want , understanding everything that needs to be done to achieve the power

Ok last thread i done in mkiv techniqual about loss in power of NA ...2 people on there just made cheap commens...but whilst homer helped me out it seemed the posts of me replying to them and the others posted had gone....and to me as homer a MOD he has taken them off