The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No more Veilsides

Sam Handwich

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets delete the old people from this thread, if your over 30 then your opinion on styling cars, counts as a big fat 0...and all of a sudden veilside is nice again :D

I'm not old, and Veilside is still sh*t :D

The Veilside kit turns a Supra from looking like a nice classy, retro 2+2 into a Chavtastic Spaceship destined for planet McDonalds :D

Lets delete the old people from this thread, if your over 30 then your opinion on styling cars, counts as a big fat 0...and all of a sudden veilside is nice again :D

I'm not over 30 and I think it looks awful - but then I'm a sucker for the stock Supra's lines TBH. I don't mind Do Luck though, or mental JGTC style. Needs a proper turbo engine or V8 though.

Glad theres a smilie at the end or i might have felt this was a serious comment :D

Wez, was the baffle no good for it? I cant remember if you tried to run with one?

The baffle had a similar effect as blocking the exhaust, knocked half a bar boost off and sent the EGT sky high. The design was basically a very small tube with a plate blocking the rest of out the outlet.

• 3 weeks later...