The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big single 618bhp jap performance show car

L33

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2214225.htm

SEPTEMBER 2010 JAPANESE PERFORMANCE MAG FEATURED!

After over 2 years of ownership, £25k spent on modifications its a very sad decision to have to let my pride and joy go.

this car stands out from the crowd and gets attention no matter where you go as you can see from the pictures. this will put a grin from ear to ear and first to see will buy!

engine has only done about 5k miles since build. this car has been featured in japanese performance magazine and won best jap car at the devon car show.

Cheeky car related number plate will stay on car

Engine And Transmission

Borg Warner 91-79 Turbo

HKS 264 Cams

HKS Advanced Timing Pulleys

Wiseco Forged Pistons

ARP Head Stud Kit

4" K+N Air Filter

HKS SSQV

3 Core FMIC

44mm Tial Waste Gate

Boostlogic Auto Drag Gear Box

3800 High Stall Torque Converter to loose the lag on such a big turbo so will out sprint any manual with the same set up

25 Row Transmission oil cooler

Spal High Powered Fan For Oil Cooler

LSD

650 Sard Fuel Injectors

Twin Walbro Fuel Pumps

Modified Fuel Rail For Twin Entry

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

Cusco Oil Catch Can

New Oil And Water Pump

New Engine Bearings And Gaskets

Wheels And Brakes

18" Alloys

Toyo R888 semi slicks on rear

Full UK Brake Upgrade 4/2 Pot

Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

20mm Front Wheel Spacers

Electronics

Syvics ECU first ever auto with this ECU, gained me 100bhp from a AEM piggy back i had on there previously!

AEM Air To Fuel Ratio Gauge

Defi Boost Gauge

Defi Exhaust Gas Temp Gauge

Defi Oil temp Gauge

this car will be featured in japanese performance magazine soon.

Defi Gearbox Oil Temp Gauge

Defi Oil Pressure Gauge

Body work

Has rage 5 colour flip paint and the pics really dont do it justice! depending on the weather or under artificial light it creates different colours! direct sun light its a goldish colour and then it goes through shades of green, purple, blues and is truely amazing

also have a upgraded TRD spoiler with a carbon fiber blade

618 bhp, 525 lbs torque 1.5 bar boost mapped by Ryan G of 2bartuning at Surrey rolling road

this car stil has a lot of potential, the 650cc injectors are almost at there limits, if they were upgraded to 720cc or even 800cc, the boost levels could be raised and even get close to hitting 700bhp....

Strictly no test pilots or tyre kickers! this car is a serious bit of kit and i wont let any one just take it for a 'spin' serious interest only!

BAD POINTS

The fuel lines need upgrading to braided hose, it has twin fuel pumps so needs about 10m of hose, ive been priced £140 + VAT and delivery for this and its a very simple job to do so labour wont be expensive.

both the oil temp gaugues read the same thing rather than one engine one gear box, there is a sensor in the engine sump and the gear box sump but the defi control box will only show a reading for the one depending which sensor is plugged into the oil temp input. i do have a second box so solve this problem just not installed yet

the car has no tax as its been off the road for a couple months but has be started up and run on a regular basis to keep fluids flowing

the 2 rear R888 tyres are nearing there wear indicators and i have a near new set ready to go on which will come with the sale.

The current price is £10,500 which has come down from my origional price of £14k if you search this is a bargain for the power and potential this car has...so £10,500 is a steal. offers may be considered. this price takes into consideration the small things that need sorting above

many thanks

Lee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.