The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" Work Alloys - just refurbed!

ellis

Only just bought these and they've been completely refurbed in Light Gunmetal (going back to Jade Rs!!l)

Work Euroline genuine one-piece alloys, 19", 8.5" fronts, 9.5" rears - might be 10" rears actually - ET40 front offset, ET45 rear offset. Sale is for the wheels only, no tyres.

Wheels are immaculate. Can deliver within reasonable distance or meet half way for longer distances. Cover my petrol costs and I'll pretty much deliver them anywhere! Will add individual pics tomorrow.

New pics taken this morning - all 4 wheels, offset pics and a coiuple of detail pics.

£600 - no offers!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute bargain and sorry to say but far better than jade r's imo.

Put them on driftworks and you will sell them in about 5 min flat i reckon.

Logged in to Driftworks and registered but can't post a For Sale thread for some reason!

Quite tempted to buy these wheels, have to resist :taped: Do you remember my Volks on my car at Japfest at Castle Combe? There similar to Wheelmania Vortex Rs ;) But they are 18s not 19s.

I remember the car indeed! Don't resist the temptation - they'll look rather swift on your car!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.