New forum format is terrible

spiderpigcity

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's lots of improvements if you look closely ;) The main reason for the upgrade is security, which will allow Mawby to bring back many of the compromised (and disabled) features from the old forum such as a completely revamped Home page. There's still work to be done so just be patient while Mawby works through everything.

Not keen myself I'm afraid, are there any setting that you can customize the view? seem to remember that the old format had this, but i preferred the default anyway, i find this one too bright, and no i don't want to turn my settings down as it screws up all the other website views.

See previous posts, Mawby will add some new themes when he gets time. It's a huge update so give the man some time to get everything in place and working :)

Does anyone know if we'll get better iphone support with this version ie tapatalk or something?

I hope so, it looks look fine on here but pretty bad on iPhone.

I'm mainly on here on the computer anyhow so doesn't make much difference to me.

Looks mint in my opinion. Its clean, clutter free and easy to read and navigate. Also the lack of images and colour etc will cut down on bandwidth the site uses and also decrease loading times etc.. all in all the site will be a lot more responsive and I think its good to keep up with the times. :)